Daddy's little girl

By Anonymous - 05/06/2022 10:00

Today, I got into a screaming fight with my little sister. Why? Because I'm getting "too chummy" with our new stepmom, who by the way is a very sweet woman, and has made our dad so happy since they met. But my sister has made up her mind that all stepmothers are evil. She's seventeen and still thinks like this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 979
You deserved it 79

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Huge FML for Dad - He has a spoiled 17 year old teen who won’t give his wife a chance.

I'll bet she's trying to fatten you up, so you'll be too fat to run away when she decides to kill you and eat you. Either that, or she'll force you to become a maid subjected to perverts with foot fetishes. It's all history repeating itself.

Comments

I'll bet she's trying to fatten you up, so you'll be too fat to run away when she decides to kill you and eat you. Either that, or she'll force you to become a maid subjected to perverts with foot fetishes. It's all history repeating itself.

I recognize the second story, but is the first the really ****** up version of Snow White?

That's Hansel and Gretel. They get lost in the woods and find a house made of sweets.

I’m familiar with the gingerbread house and the evil witch in the oven but I wasn’t sure about the backstory, and now that you mention it, I do think there was an evil stepparent in there.

Sara Niemantsverdriet 12

You don't recognise the first one? Probably Mr Pencil's fault for neglecting to mention the gingerbread house

Huge FML for Dad - He has a spoiled 17 year old teen who won’t give his wife a chance.

All too true a lot of the time. Teenagers are usually the hardest age for a kid to accept a new stepparent. Younger kids are usually fine with it, and adults can make their own choices about a new stepparent. Odds are, the sister will grow up and realize they were an asshole at the beginning and her relationship with her new stepmom will end up being just fine.

HokieJ 10

My 2nd mom has been in my life for over 30 years and is a huge reason for me being the person that I am! Hopefully, your sister will come around. If not, don't let her ruin the good thing you got going!