By Anonymous - 19/03/2014 10:34 - Australia - Greensborough

Today, I was sitting on a bench outside a supermarket waiting to be picked up, when a old lady walked out of the shop. She hadn't noticed me and sat on the bench beside me. She looked around and saw me, rolled her eyes, got up and moved to a different bench. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 595
You deserved it 3 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How dare you sit on that bench? So rude.

Old people are cranky for no reason sometimes, she was probably reminiscing. "Back in mah day, we didn't even have benches!"

Comments

Do you fart and forget to include this in you text?

We can't all be perfect! You are perfect right? I was in a queue and thought I would add a quick comment, because it's fun. After being served I did not have time to edit the comment before it timed out.

43; no need to be so rude. Simple mistake.

No need to be a dick about it, Enma Yamato.

I sympathize with grammar nazis because they help me improve my English, but you were just unnecessarily rude. You can express your opinions without feeling the need to put other people down like you did. You have no excuse.

beautifulsoul89 11

this is very true, but why be rude if no one has done anything to deserve it? (I go thru this with my husbands mother)

3DG30FGL0RY 9

i do that too, of course its because i want to smoke 1 and im probably gonna disturbe her

You should thank god she did not sit on you & then accused of rape.

3DG30FGL0RY 9
sweetprettykitty 10

I love ******* with old people when they stare at me, or give me dirty looks. I have pink hair, facial piercings, and facial tattoos (nothing over the top or out there, or even easily seen) and so, of coarse I must be a bad person and a delinquent (as I am playing with my two young children *THE SHAME!* lol). So when they stare, I'll smile and wave to them and they don't know what to do after. Lol!

Go you! Wish everyone could stand up to bigotry in old people like that! :D My own Grandma is convinced I'm a terrible person because of my piercings... I've been going out of my way to show her that I can do better than she did in life. Lol.

#33 Why not instead of having the goal of one-upping her have the goal of just showing her you are a good person? Doing good things in order to show her that you are better than her doesn't exactly make you a better person. Just saying.

I am showing her, though. And I get the satisfaction of knowing that she knows it.

Watermelon2011 6

By chance op are you black and was the lady white? Just asking because some people don't change with the times and you did mention she was old.