By ifmlftw - 22/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I was sitting next to a lady on an airplane who was very overweight. She fell asleep on me, and violently bled from her nose upon take off and landing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 085
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stick a tampax up her nose and enjoy your flight and her reaction

shoulda thrown a bucket of KFC out the window shell follow it

Comments

What does her being fat have to do with anything? I've had plenty of skinny people sleep on me on an airplane. And it sucks when short, tiny people have the need to recline into my 6 foot tall frame on an airplane. Should I be allowed to bash small people for that?

AwesomeNinjazz 3

yes go bash whoever you like :)

mab_987 5

It matters because she was heavier; therefore OP couldn't get her off them.

Flutist 3

I hate rude people in general. I sleep on planes but I only do it when I have the window seat and can recline against the wall. I once had a woman who despite the many hints would not leave me alone. I was listening to music, she pulled out my earbud and tried to listen along with me. I pulled it out of her hands before she could put it in her ear. I tried to read a book, she yanked it out of my hand and asked if she could read it too. She was older so I thought she had something wrong with her. Her keeper/husband/slave apologized when the woman got up to use the bathroom after trying to stick her diseased, broken nailed hands into my lunch. I told him he better find another seat fast or switch with her because I was two seconds from calling a flight attendant to settle the matter. He got huffy, offended and they moved seats but not before I accidentally knocked her drink all over his shoes. Unless its a child, no one makes flying even worse for me, especially since I fit into my chair normally and spend my time reading or listening to music and not bothering people.

AlterrOnmi 0

she was extremely rude >:/ I would had roundhouse kick her in to next week. smh

cajekraze 7

completely your fault for letting her do that. This is a form of assault and you don't have to sit through it. you should have informed a flight attendant if you did not feel comfortable waking her

demonkitten 1

Ok. I have a solution. Don't get fat. There. Problem solved

**** this site i got first post stupid biatches deleted my post this site is run by a bunch of queer faqqots

julialoves0521 0

i would have jumped out the airplane window before i let her bleed on me!