By ifmlftw - 22/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I was sitting next to a lady on an airplane who was very overweight. She fell asleep on me, and violently bled from her nose upon take off and landing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 085
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stick a tampax up her nose and enjoy your flight and her reaction

shoulda thrown a bucket of KFC out the window shell follow it

Comments

I don't allow people to even think of falling asleep near me on a plane!!! I tend to suck my teeth

you should of asked her to split your seat cost since she covered half of it in the air.

If that were me, she wouldn't have had a chance to bleed on me during landing, because if she began bleeding "violently" on takeoff, I'd have respectfully but insistently asked a flight attendant to be moved or have her moved before I started vomiting "violently." I get that nosebleeds happen, sometimes when you least expect them, and it's embarrassing, but to let it get to the point where a complete stranger sitting next to you is aware you're bleeding or is getting anything on them (*gag*) is just unacceptable. When you're flying an airline, it's not unreasonable to expect you will have your own personal space in your seat. If anyone invades that because of their size, their sleeping position, or a tendency to start spurting blood from their nose, you're not out of line to ask a flight attendant to help fix the situation. That's part of why they're there and what they're paid for. You gotta speak up sometimes or you'll be every overweight, bleeding person's doormat.

msjazalwayz 0

I call bull**it. This is a lie.

something like that happened to me. one flight, in first class, a fat guy with a nasty combover sat in front of me. when I got my food, I noticed there was some white flakes in it, I presumed it was extra salt. after eating the entire meal, I looked up at the fat guy. he scratched his head and huge flakes of dandruff fell like snow onto my empty dinner plate. I guess it wasn't salt then.

evanedwards85 6

ewwwww!!! next time ask the flight atendant for a seat change, sorry kid

Yeah right....like u would let some random ass lady bleed on u....... I don't believe this...f..a..k..e...

Yeah right I don't believe that u would let some random ass lady bleed on you...... I'm really not buying it... lame