By ifmlftw - 22/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I was sitting next to a lady on an airplane who was very overweight. She fell asleep on me, and violently bled from her nose upon take off and landing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 085
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stick a tampax up her nose and enjoy your flight and her reaction

shoulda thrown a bucket of KFC out the window shell follow it

Comments

I had to share a seat with some fat guy from MIA to ATL. I say "share a seat" because while I fit into my seat, the fat guy did not. he used up all his seat, and about 1/3 of mine. the flight was full so I could not move anywhere. airlines should require you to buy two seats if you can't fit into one. period. FYL OP!!

FleshForFantasy 3

Why didn't you just wake her up? Specially since her nose was bleeding.

alexsmokesdro91 0

I would've violently woke her up.

Fat, socially unconscious people should have their own section in the cargo hold. I'm sick of them making their own problems into someone else's.

ewwwww , wake her up or put a blanket on your shoulder, don't let it drip !! so gross

The thing about this FML that bothers me most is the misuse of the word "violently". If she were bleeding violently, perhaps people would have a bit of compassion... she probably would need to go to the ER. Her being overweight is also unrelated to this FML. But still, that sucks.

SmallTownCutie 0

Her being overweight does have to do with the FML. Not only is this lady bleeding on him and laying on him, she is also taking up part of his seat, which makes the situation worse. Violenty does work here- if blood is gushing or spurting from her nose. Think a little.

#yougottaspeakup I think if someone was GUSHING blood, I would be worried about them instead of about me. Maybe that's just me.

dissgguusstttiinnggg...takeoff and landing???....I wouldn't even let it happen again after the first time...

"ma'am, would you consider not bleeding on me?" i could see where this conversation would lead...

Flutist 3

Fat WOman: It's not blood its ketchup, I keep it up my nose for all the fries!!!

ewh wtf! wake the bitch up n say get tha f*** off!!! wipe ur nose while ya at it