By notateen - 13/11/2009 20:26 - United States

Today, I was shopping with my baby daughter when an older woman came up to me. She glared and said, "You know, if you kids learned how to keep your legs closed, you wouldn't be a mother at 16." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 117
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh thats a complement. You must look young.

Even if you were 16, she shouldn't have just come up and said that. People are unbelievably rude. Seriously, it's none of their business, screw off.

Comments

MoooMooMooMooMoo 0

It's not so bad, think about it this way, when you're 30 you'll look 21 if you keep looking after your skin. It's a good thing really. A lot of women tend to let themselves go a little after pregnancy with the stress of having to deal with looking after a baby. Good for you for [hopefully] being able to take care of your baby and still look fine =] You're a milf xD

wow that was incredibly rude of her to say, I hope you put her in her place and told he how extremley rude she was and your real age. On the upside, you look really young and in a few years you'll still look young.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

I have three really young siblings, and people always think they're mine. I'm only 15. I get the dirtiest looks and stuff. It's really embarassing :3 So at least you aren't actually 16, OP!

rairai897 0

i can kinda see where ur coming from, but it is kind of a good thing to say

This is NOT an FML. I would have said, I'm 25, but thank you for the compliment. Really throw her off. There's nothing wrong with looking young for your age. I am the same way. And hey, you learned just how ignorant that lady really is.

anglicdvil524 0

Not an FML... You're a 25 year old with a baby girl and the body of a 16 year old. This is a major win. Or were you trying to create an FML for all the 20 something mothers who DON'T have the body of a 16-year-old?

AndelleRae 9

I would have ended up getting kicked out of the store after the verbal lashing I'd give that woman. That is unbelievably rude and quite frankly she deserves to be bitch slapped. I had something similar to this happen to me a few years ago when I was shopping with my sister and my niece. When my sister was checking out, I took my niece over to sit on a bench and wait for her because my niece was getting fussy. A woman walked by me with her 4 year old and said to her, "Honey, you'll NEVER end up like THAT." and she hurried away before I could correct her. People who make statements like that to people they don't even know are completely ridiculous.

That's when you whip out the "Oh, you must be terribly embarrassed, I'm 25. I'm sorry that back in your day girls aged prematurely. Maybe next time you could ask nicely before making such an embarrassment of yourself."

I love this comment. You're brilliant. :)