By notateen - 13/11/2009 20:26 - United States

Today, I was shopping with my baby daughter when an older woman came up to me. She glared and said, "You know, if you kids learned how to keep your legs closed, you wouldn't be a mother at 16." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 117
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh thats a complement. You must look young.

Even if you were 16, she shouldn't have just come up and said that. People are unbelievably rude. Seriously, it's none of their business, screw off.

Comments

Natatat 0

That sucks that she thinks your 16, but **** that old lady is awsome!! HAHAHA that made me LOL so bad!

wambamtysam 0

it is an fml. it's flattering to look young but not to look like a damn 16 year old child. that's not hot, it's unfortunate. but old people can hardly see anyway.

I can't help but think that's when you should have had the back bone to correct her a tell the old bitch to mind her own damn business, although looking nine years younger than you are is always nice.

My response would be something like," I'm 25, stupid BITCH." Hahahahahahhahahha, sweet payback.

iSmellNice 2

I swear I've seen this before...

i would have said" You know what, im 25 you bitch. and keep stuff like that to yourself you judgemental *****". then i would have capped her ass. i would do the same thing if that happened to my mom.

actually, in the 1600s, girls were intended to have children around 14-19. it's weird now, but back then it was the way things went. so yay for you looking like you still have your youth :D xoxo

perdix 29

Tell her if she opened her legs, we'd all choke on the dust and the flies.

lol. That reminds me of this OLD lady I saw yesterday. She was fully bending over with a very short skirt and no panties!! :D I was staring at her and didn't know what the hell I was looking at!! Was it a man or a woman?? It took me a good 15 seconds and my GF to figure it out!! It was very strange looking!! hahahaha Sorry, I had to share. It was extremely gross! :D Yeah, people can be judgmental. Something like that happened to me when I was caring for my twin sisters. The looks I would get!! At least they kept their mouth shut!

think about this in the long run... when your 50 you'll look 40! Isn't that a good thing?

muffinsareyummy 1

i'd take that as a compliment. you look young. embrace it.