By notateen - 13/11/2009 20:26 - United States

Today, I was shopping with my baby daughter when an older woman came up to me. She glared and said, "You know, if you kids learned how to keep your legs closed, you wouldn't be a mother at 16." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 117
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh thats a complement. You must look young.

Even if you were 16, she shouldn't have just come up and said that. People are unbelievably rude. Seriously, it's none of their business, screw off.

Comments

This is a case were NO POSSIBLE response can ever be appropriate other than **** PUNT the old bitch.

she is just pissed because she hasn't gotten laid in 50+ years

Similar (sort of) thing happened to my cousin. When I was three and she was thirteen, we were at a shopping center with my mum. My mum had gone to get something and my cousin was pushing me around in my pram when an older lady came over and glared at her and told her she was too young to bear a child and walked off disgusted. My cousin would've had to have had me when she was what? Nine? I've been told that story many times.

yeah this is a win for you, your 25 but to everyone else your 15. when your 50 you'll look 25.

YDI because it is really not an FML. So what! Tell her you are 25 and flip her off! Plus looking 16 is not bad.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

Wow, what a bitch, even if you were really 16 it wouldn't be any of her business! well if you look 16 at 25 than when you're 34 you'll only look 25!

Should have told her, "You know, if you old farts would learn how to keep your mouths closed, you'd be a mother."

FmlAllDay123 0

you should have replied, "and if ignorant people like you would keep your mouth shut, then 25 year olds like me wouldn't have to listen to you." or something to that effect.