By QuicksilverMaximoff - 30/01/2011 14:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I was rudely stopped in the park by a woman screaming at me for being a slut for having a baby so young. She got so worked up that she started swearing. Not only was I just babysitting for a friend, I am unable to get the toddler to stop swearing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 915
You deserved it 3 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ash14 0

wow she needs to be more worried about how bitchy she's being, instead of how "slutty" you are.

Wow, what a rude bitch. But why didn't you interrupt her OP?

Comments

alicec123 0

she is obviously jealous of those have children, probably because she doesn't have her own.

alicec123 0

nobody wants to be called a ****. it's horrible to be called that when she is totally innocent.

perdix 29

You should have corrected her and told her you were a **** that is trying to pick up guys in the park by borrowing someone else's baby to make it appear you sleep with any ol' bloke.

Acousticpixie14 6

Hahaha That was the best reply yet! [: Perdix, you are officially one of my favorites to read. I'm sorry, OP, there wasn't much you could do with the toddler there, eh? I wouldn't given her what was coming to her if it wasn't for the baby. Sadly, I've been the butt of that, too. Somehow people have forgotten that is only takes one time with one little spermy to make a baby. People seem to think you can only get pregnant if you sleep with a whole bunch of people. Which is ridiculous. I'm sorry you had to experience that ]:

We used to have a cure, it was called Darwinism. They have grown immune.

TheDrifter 23

What we need is a good ol fashioned ground war, with a nice selective draft. Weed out the scum of society and slow their spread by a generation.

Ask Hitler and the Jews how that worked out.

Acousticpixie14 6

That's what I was thinking too, joooeee...

Darwinism is what America pretty much used to believe in, and that sucked..

FYLDeep 25

Yeah, but children are never too young to learn how to properly dispose of a body.

Lol #12..0thats almost as bad as when a friend of mine told me someone had called her selfish for NOT wanting kids. Wtf is wrong with people.

I don't get why she got so worked up? Aren't all ******* babies young?

nlr 9

i think you had a blonde moment because she was talking about op not the baby... تم شي بقعه للوضرزةوشسباست

#22. Re-read it. The lady was yelling at the babysitter for being "too young" to have a baby... Not about the baby itself.

MrsPegg, I did re-read it and can't find anywhere is says "too young". Quoting fail. Granted, this could have been written better, but I still think the lady is mad about ***** AND babies being "so young". Please, don't go off writing a paragraph about the origins of ***** and babies. Too much to read. I'll try not to make the same mistake.

I re-read it and I can't stop laughing now! "WTF is your baby so young? It can't even walk on its own! And where the bloody hell are her teeth?! Why must babies always be so young, FFS?!" LMAO!

Erm, some people should just read a book now and then for practice.

Well I guess Im the one having a blonde moment.. LoL. Who gives a rats ass if I had a quoting fail.... ;)

I like that one, Foe. "Why are your hands and feet so small? Answer me! What? You can't even talk yet? JFC!" MrsPegg... ;)

nlr 9

maybe that lady was very young when she had kids and she knows how bad it is...

you deserve it for not being able to tell someone off or stand up for yourself