By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 04:35 - United States

Today, I was ringing a lady up at the register. I noticed her son was doing the peepee dance, so I rushed the payment process up and handed her the receipt. The little boy says "Mommy" and the mom looks down, then back up at me saying, "Your problem now" and walks out. The boy peed on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 075
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get her photo off the security footage. Either ban her from the store, or next time she comes in, pee on her shoe.

Sometimes you can't help what kids do, but she could have at least been apologetic.

Comments

pwnrzero 0

use video footage to nail her ;)

USNA_Midshipman 0

wow, so many moderated comments. i just LOVE how parents these days do anything to get their children and themselves out of any kind of trouble, even if its the most petty of offenses.

pancakelover 0

I would have turned that little boy upside down and use him as a mop to get the pee up.

"peepee dance" ahahahaah that bit made me laugh!!

ugh, i've been there. supermarket customers are awful.

man back when i was a kid if i started doing the peepee dance i'm running to the bathroom no questions asked

God I could see this happening at my work. Definitely FYL. Some people can be so rude nowadays.

FML moderate 3 out of 4 comments, one of mine deleted because I called someone stupid. Stop censoring us! If people put their stories on this website, they're asking for it!

ah man. similar thing happened at my work a few weeks ago. this kid was with his mum, and she pulled at the mum's pants and said 'i need to go' and the mum pulled the kid's pants down, and the kid went to the toilet in the middle of the store on the floor. both ways. i was like 0_0 omg. thankfully i didn't have to clean it up, haha, cos i had to go back to the registers, but my poor friend had to. some people are just... eugh. i mean, it's not like it was an accident, the mum pulled the kid's pants down. we've also found dirty nappies in cots, and toy stoves and stuff. (i work in toys r us, hence why we have cots and toys, lol).