By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 04:35 - United States

Today, I was ringing a lady up at the register. I noticed her son was doing the peepee dance, so I rushed the payment process up and handed her the receipt. The little boy says "Mommy" and the mom looks down, then back up at me saying, "Your problem now" and walks out. The boy peed on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 075
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get her photo off the security footage. Either ban her from the store, or next time she comes in, pee on her shoe.

Sometimes you can't help what kids do, but she could have at least been apologetic.

Comments

ChelseaAnn08 0

#31- you were censored for calling someone stupid? Wtf. I've seen worse insults on here.

sh1tshow 0

This one has already been posted.

I'd have called management on her, cos she was basically defacing store property. Some people these days have absolutely no sense of responsibility at all. I hope her kid messes himself on something expensive of hers at home.

Wow, what a horrible person that customer was. She's obviously not a good mother at all. Zero responsibility for anything. And she was rude on top of it? Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have children... Definately a FYL, sorry you had to happen to be the one ringing her through at the time.

lifeisgood11 0

Kids are so ******* dumb, hope the kid got hit by a car in the parking lot

#66, if the OP is just a casual, staff from anywhere in the store have to clean. im a casual at my work, and usually am on the registers. if there is a spill, sometimes i need to clean it, or someone on the floor. not a lot of places have a janitor. if they do, they generally only come in once a week, like the one at my work. and everyone saying this story was stolen. dont you think it may have happened to more than one person? just because a similar one has been up doesnt mean this one is fake.

That kids gunna grow up a teenage slacker and end up getting some girl pregnant. Then, he'll drop out of school to sell crack and support his kid. His wife will eventually run off with a guy she met at Chuck E. Cheese. Then, after all the hard years taking care of his kid and trying to put him through school and university, his little boy (who is now grown up) will ask his father - "Why did you have such a hard life dad?" And the dad will answer, "Well, son.. I guess it's because your grandmother was a complete douchebag." And his mother.. Well, probably after all the years she drank in front of the tv, cigarette in hand, she got lung cancer and died with her trashy trucker boyfriend in their motorhome. THE END.

what an awesome kid. it's cool how little kids can get away with stuff like this. i almost miss it.