By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 04:35 - United States

Today, I was ringing a lady up at the register. I noticed her son was doing the peepee dance, so I rushed the payment process up and handed her the receipt. The little boy says "Mommy" and the mom looks down, then back up at me saying, "Your problem now" and walks out. The boy peed on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 075
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get her photo off the security footage. Either ban her from the store, or next time she comes in, pee on her shoe.

Sometimes you can't help what kids do, but she could have at least been apologetic.

Comments

whattayacare 0

That's just a shame - that woman should have cleaned up her kid's mess...totally disrespectful of you...what if the kid's got some kind of contagious disease? You have to clean up? You should have chased her down and handed her a roll of paper towels and said, "Your child, YOUR problem...you know...contagions and all". So sorry for you. and #18 - depends on what the kid is wearing...shorts don't absorb much, and sometimes, there is a LOT of pee. My kids have peed down their leg and into their shoes, on the floor and rugs...it happens.

I have 2 kids and I would feel awful if that happened! 1) take your poor kid to the bathroom. Even if it means losing your precious spot in line. 2) I wouldn't let someone else clean up after my child, big a mom and ask for paper towels and clean it up yourself! My kids grandparents damn near have to argue with me to change my kids diapers, cuz I feel bad! Lordy parents like this make me sick!

trilliamme 0

Yet another reason why retail blows.

stargirl14 0

What a horrible mother! When your kid's gotta pee, don't make them hold it!!

Wow what are the terms for a moderation? Were people really THAT mean about a kid peeing their pants??

Unless her car already smells like piss it's her problem too!

Sessee 4

I would have punched that bitch in the face. And while she was down, I would have rubbed her face in the kid's piss.

jadieeeee 0

The kid's just being kid-ish, but the mom was a total bitch! WOW, she needs some karma.