By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 04:35 - United States

Today, I was ringing a lady up at the register. I noticed her son was doing the peepee dance, so I rushed the payment process up and handed her the receipt. The little boy says "Mommy" and the mom looks down, then back up at me saying, "Your problem now" and walks out. The boy peed on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 075
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get her photo off the security footage. Either ban her from the store, or next time she comes in, pee on her shoe.

Sometimes you can't help what kids do, but she could have at least been apologetic.

Comments

Whoever says the kid deserves it is ridiculous, the kid was obviously little, and has probably been taught not to just wander off. If you can't be bothered to take your kid to the bathroom at stores, get your tubes tied.

what a bitch. people like that should be executed. freakin detrimental to society they are.

blondemoment 0
primogen18 0

I woulda slapped the bitch. I hate people thinking that just because you work there, their kid is your responsibility. You wouldn't believe how many times working in a PRODUCE DEPARTMENT I would be asked to watch kids, clean up after some guy let his kid spill/break something. Don't get me wrong, it is our job to clean stuff up, but when a guy is not watching his kid and he was running around knocking over bottles of juice, I just handing him a roll of paper towels and walked away. He was pissed, but he cleaned it up. Too many parents just plain suck today, why are they allowed to breed?

MessOfADreamer 0

I mean, what was she supposed to do, pull out her port-a-mop?

I hope the next time this happens to her and her kid she slips in it and falls right into the puddle. And MessOfADreamer, she shouldn't be a bitch and say "your problem" she could have at least apologized and offered to take some paper towels to clean up the mess. I feel sorry for the kid, though. Not because he peed on the floor, but because he has such a non-people-person mom.

That was not nice of her at all. She would have definitely got a look from me. People like that make me angry..

Stickboy 0

I would have keyed her car saying "your problem now"