By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 21:27 - Canada

Today, I was puked on for the third time in three years at our annual choir concert. What makes it so significant? The fact that the same guy pukes on me every year from stage fright. We're arranged alphabetically, and he's always in the row RIGHT above me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 235
You deserved it 4 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you keep showing up for that? Why do they keep him in the choir? It seems as though somebody could do something about it. If you're not willing to, then quit whining. And really, why haven't you given him a pre-emptive punch in the nuts by now?

Moreover, why are they arranged alphabetically??? This doesn't seem like a very good choir.

Comments

andlifesuxagain 0

Just punch him in the face before the concert next time.. he will be so scared of you he wont get stage fright

spectre1992 0

Next time it happens elbow him in the balls ;)

the teacher is suppose to hear you guys sing individually or 3 person group so he/she can know how to put u guys in the section you're comfortable singing in. get what i mean? so it sounds good...i mean if he/she wants it to sound good.

Maybe they're in grade school? But then I'd have to wonder how an eleven year old knows about FML.

I've been hit in the face with projectile vomit before. I'm guessing you at least had to deal with barf in your hair. Nasty shit, my condolences, etc.

Liddodollface 0

Thats what happened to me in 6th and 7th grade. The choir teacher wouldnt even let me go wash it off until we finished the set of songs.

Ugh! What a bitch! You should have gone up and given her a great big hug.

love2pushdebbie1 0

look how close I am to the top!

anujt360 13
meadowlark 0

Tell him to take Tagamet to reduce stomach acid! 3 years in a row is not so good!