By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 21:27 - Canada

Today, I was puked on for the third time in three years at our annual choir concert. What makes it so significant? The fact that the same guy pukes on me every year from stage fright. We're arranged alphabetically, and he's always in the row RIGHT above me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 236
You deserved it 4 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you keep showing up for that? Why do they keep him in the choir? It seems as though somebody could do something about it. If you're not willing to, then quit whining. And really, why haven't you given him a pre-emptive punch in the nuts by now?

Moreover, why are they arranged alphabetically??? This doesn't seem like a very good choir.

Comments

littlebopeep10 0

Exactly what I thought. I've never seen a choir that wasn't arranged by section, except for elementary school choirs.

Maybe it is time to go to another choir concert? Or change names?

uh that'd be called refuse to stand under him explaining why... obviously he should be in front or at least on a end. those saying dodge might want to think how close they probably all have to stand. dodging would prolly mean knocking over a bunch of people plus some through up quick and he's likely quite close.

hey I'm 12 and I know about fml. stop saying that kids don't go on fml well atleast I do

mhm yeah im 14 and ive know about this site for a while too and its not like little kids dont know the simple "bad words" like seriously i knew them by the time i was 8 its just something you pick up at school

electroboy_fml 0

So grandpa, can you hear me ok? Would you like something to eat?

what the hell is this comment even pertaining to? seems like it came out of left field. I'm reading about throw up then some ******* kid is saying he's 12 and knows about fml.... Ummm congrats?

Mine was arranged by height too. But since when do elementary school choirs actually sound good?

Vomit on me once, shame on you. Vomit on me twice, shame on me. Vomit on me thrice, I'm gonna start wearing one of those umbrella hats when you're around.

Lolz. @OP: Why not talk to your choir teacher about it? I'm pretty sure they would understand... unless you have one of those teachers that couldn't care less about you or any of the other students.

plutonium_fml 0

Yes, thrice is a word. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thrice

the world is full of great traditions.

Change your last name! Problem solved :)

That's why Band is better! -0-(iii)-

If the puker were in band, he'd just barf on himself and if he played brass or a woodwind, into his instrument.

hecuva 0

ew!! that happened once during a band performance, not pretty

chocolaholic 0