By anonymous - 11/02/2011 09:54

Today, I was posted with a very lonely gate-guard. From the second I arrived, I had to listen to him drone on and on, and now I know his entire life story. I was there for four hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 235
You deserved it 4 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know, instead of whining like a bitch you could look at this in a better perspective. You may have just made that man feels loads better about himself. Venting could have done him the world of good, but I guess that's too much of a burden for you.

Hey! You didn't finish your story. Now I have to spend four hours figuring out what you were trying to say..

Comments

lordcaliburx 0

try tower guard for 8 hours ever day with the same person. its funny when you hear a story and next time it changes.

TheDrop 0

OP just realized that this is the longest anyone has ever talked to him

I'm going to call OP a jerk just for the fun of it.

So what, I WORK with a very lonely man... I get this daily at work... including his problems with his intestines... blah.

phillrust 1

don't get me started I stand 12 hr shifts

miinty 0

mama always said life is like a box of chocolates.

you had four extra hours, yeah you have no life either..

So? I'd be glad to get that kind of pathetic entertainment. If you really wanted him to stop, you should have just laughed at his most pained parts and he would shut up, place a bag over his head, and end it all because you are one ****** up dude sister-******.

I work retail and I get a lot of lonely old women that tell me their life stories all the time..

DeadxManxWalking 27