By ugheffmylife - 09/05/2009 19:06 - United States

Today, I was playing with my phone and turned it on lock mode. I changed my lock code a few months ago, so that no one would be able to guess it. Turns out I can't guess it either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 696
You deserved it 56 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that happened to me once. i think if you go on their website and login to your account, they'll send it to you by e-mail. i think that's how i figured it out...

Well..start at "0000" then go "0001" and you will get it eventually :p

Comments

vein 0

i feel your pain. :( im completely locked out of my phone right now, cant even call or text with it. and i cant reset it without my dad's ss #. :/

At least you didn't fry your SIM card and had to pay $50 trying to change a lock code in a phone that wasn't even locked. =) Yes I know I was an idiot & so are you poster.

NoBounceNoPlay 0

lol@ everybody who took #3 seriously. Anyway, I've done something like that before. I'm terrible at remembering things.

HAHA my friend did that once...but eventually he figured it out...hopefully you will too...or you could maybe try resetting your phone? Or taking it to the company... Best of luck. And #3 that's not funny...you have no idea how much trouble those people are causing right now.

smiledearx 0

hahaha happend to me too with my old phone, 'cept i haven't locked it for that reason so i still have access to it.

why is #3 even on FML? im pretty sure its "westernized" .. im just saying :P

OMG that sounds like what my cousin did recently! ha maybe was my cousin...lmao =X

That happened to me once, and the phone had 9999 possible combinations! I went to a random number generator online which give me each possible number and I decided to try them in the order the website gave me. Thankfully, it only took a few minutes this way and it would have taken much longer without it (the number was something like 8192 which is way up there)

Meowff 0

Lol, I write mine down or make sure I'll always remember it. I remember I once locked my locker before spring break, and it was random, and I forgot. :O It was a new one too, and they had to cut it off. *cries* My mom got really mad at me. Anyways, that sucks. Yeah, the company should reset it for you. :)

blg32795 0

i did that on my ipod on my way to the airport for a 7 hour flight to vancouver fml lol