By hala - 16/03/2009 02:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was out with my friend. My six year old daughter was also with us. While we were walking through the parking lot, my daughter asked me in a very loud voice "Mommy, does a blow job taste bad?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 553
You deserved it 18 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkWaffle 0

It could be worse... "Mommy, why do ******** taste bad?"

My dad told me when I was 5, I walked in on my mom blowing him and ran out like "EW KISSING PENIS!" Later he sat me down to explain that it's something that mommies and daddies do and so I asked, "Does it taste good?" and he said "Go ask your mom." I remember nothing. When babysitting I had two ten year old girls ask me what a ******* was because they weren't sure. I then found out they thought that guys got a period, too. XD; Honestly, I think it's better that they know the truth than imagine some total BS and get themselves in trouble.

Comments

#10 so you'd keep her quiet for a while, but still you'd possibly have even more embarrasing moment later when the kid would ask you what you meant by snowballing it back to him, lol

I'd be worried about where did she picked the knowlege about BJ, not about that she asking questions about BJ in loud voice.

@ #11 And when she asks you tell her to go ask Grandma. Either Grandma won't know and will make something harmless up or she will know and will probably make something up too. Or she will straight out tell her and horrify her so much that she will never asks questions again. ;-)

it's a bit early for her to learn such things but dont lie to her. Just tell her the truth and start monitoring more carefully what she's watching on tv

vonstrangle 0

i'd have to say..plain yogurt haha

#14 - so true And as sad as it is, I can say that I had some idea about sex, ********, etc. when I was in 1st grade (when I was 6) thanks to my classmates. That was like 16 years ago, so you can only imagine how much worse things have gotten since then just based on content in TV, movies and music.

I know! I was in first grade 8 or 9 years ago, and I had classmates explaining the birds and the bees already

lmao wow, I hope you gave her a good talking to.

Six and learning about ********? Yikes

#6 LOL! hahaha, well in a world like this we can expect a lot of things from kids, she surely heard sometime on the tv, should try some parental lock =S....