By hala - 16/03/2009 02:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was out with my friend. My six year old daughter was also with us. While we were walking through the parking lot, my daughter asked me in a very loud voice "Mommy, does a blow job taste bad?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 554
You deserved it 18 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkWaffle 0

It could be worse... "Mommy, why do ******** taste bad?"

My dad told me when I was 5, I walked in on my mom blowing him and ran out like "EW KISSING PENIS!" Later he sat me down to explain that it's something that mommies and daddies do and so I asked, "Does it taste good?" and he said "Go ask your mom." I remember nothing. When babysitting I had two ten year old girls ask me what a ******* was because they weren't sure. I then found out they thought that guys got a period, too. XD; Honestly, I think it's better that they know the truth than imagine some total BS and get themselves in trouble.

Comments

babyimcreativexx 0

not to be mean but, why would you draw a very detailed penis on their dry erasee board?

F14Shado 0

XD To all you talking bout when you found out, I knew what a ******** was in the 4th grade.

Vivelle 0

Lolz wow! I'm only 14 ! And I only found out when I was 13 Lols! AhMeGawd >_> Kids these days have too many questions!!! About what? o.O Naughty stuffs. I would say Kinky....>.> But it's a little kid. O_O and a girl :(. Sorri for joo

What..? Didn't understand a single word of that... Try spelling correctly next time?

When my little sister was 5 she askd my dad what **** ment. Two years later she asked him what "do it like they do on the discovery channel" ment. All little kids here stuff and need to be told the truth.

haha the bad touch- bloodhound gang! :D

Realfaction 0

Where are kids hearing this stuff from?! What does it take to prevent people from saying these kinds of things?!

How does a 6yr old girl know what a ******** is? What have you been teaching her?

That's way to young for her to be thinking about that.

cruzak16 0

I knew what a ******* was very early. I don't know where my daughter heard it from. I have a parent block and am divorced. I don't have anything to speak abut with my friends. I suspect she hears it in school, but I honestly have no clue. this was written by the person who wrote the FML all of thses comments are about.

She probably heard about it at school. If she's in first grade, there's probably kids all the way up to sixth or seventh grade that go to her school too, and a lot of elementary schools are on the same property as the middle school and high school, so she could've easily heard about it from a middle schooler or high schooler. I've heard some crazy shit come out of kindergartener's mouths, things I never heard of until I was in junior high or high school. It's pretty horrifying, but it's not always the parent's who are to blame.

i dont get how people think your life is ****** the only reason your kid said that is because you are a bad parent because you told your kid what a ******** is dumb ass