By Anonymous - 19/02/2012 11:17 - United States

Today, I was on the subway head bobbing to my favorite track when the guy across from me gets up, punches me in the face and says, "Don't nod at my wife like that." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 967
You deserved it 3 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punch him back. harder. then say "Don't punch me in the face like that"

MrsUresti 8

Omg!!! I hope your ok OP!!! Wth is going on with people nowadays geez!!!!

Comments

perdix 29

You should have sung along loudly to let everyone know that your nodding was not meant to communicate with anyone. Doesn't anyone know subway etiquette anymore?

Haha! But maybe he would think that he was singing to his wife?

Sweat by Snoop Dogg could go well with this FML. I can just see OP bobbing his head and singing loudly "I just want to make you sweat" all the while looking at the guys wife.

perdix 29

#19, yes, there is a danger of that, but this is why the savvy passenger chooses a subway-safe playlist to avoid such problems. Songs with the N-word in it should be avoided, for example. So should songs outside your vocal range.

I think OP may have got punched either way. I had a friend who attempted to sing Dubstep. It didn't go well, as you can imagine.

Did you have shades on? Shades are sketchy.

IsMyWenieHard 0

Bahahahaha yea that truly are lol cuz no one can see me staring at their ******* lol

So basically 48, what you're saying is "yes they are sketchy, which is exactly why I wear them"?

Snafuusmc 12

I guess you just wanted to be a macho man and couldn't beat it?

The fear of a combo breaker has us all heated.

totally a 'wtf situation' poor you! :|

You should've said " I was nodding at you (; "

As innocent as it is, and 90% of people know it is, many people take it the wrong way, as if its just an action to draw negative attention. FYL OP, but it's better not to draw as much attention because there are dumbasses and psychos out there.