By toiletgirl - 14/12/2009 23:26 - United States

Today, I was on AIM talking to a really cute guy, whom I've had a crush on for forever, when he asked me to video chat. I got so excited and immediately pressed accept, without thinking. Not until he started screaming and cursing did I realize that I was still using my laptop on the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 942
You deserved it 63 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nefariousnobo 0

Well, he seemed to have completely overreacted to that. I mean, a little surprise is understandable, but screaming and cursing was a little over-the-top. LOL, though. I moderated this one.

Comments

My sister uses her laptop on the toilet too.

Stang4life 0

that's just disgusting y would you do that??

heartlessagony 0

Looks like you almost have no chance for him to like you now. You totally deserve it.

everyonesfucked 0

I'm reading this on my iPhone in the bathroom. Some people bring a book, some people bring internets. YDI for forgetting, but FYL for his over dramatic reaction. Pussy.

Was he screaming, "Oh shit!" If so, maybe he wasn't mad. It might be a fetish of his. ;D Silver lining!

People like stupid stuff, that's why. I'm sure yours was great but it's always the out-there, on the border of unrealistic ones that make it. YDI. First for using your laptop in the bathroom while you went to the bathroom. Electronics and water don't mix (even if you were just on the toilet) Second because you forgot you were on the toilet when you started video chatting. Three words, three tiny words that you could have used: be right back.

That's shitty.....*side note*: I can't believe my FML didn't make it and this did....wtf

YDI for having the maturity of a 13-year-old (or being a 13-year-old). What's with all of these "made an ass of myself in front of a cute guy/girl I like" FMLs? First off, everybody does stupid shit, especially when trying to not look like a total retard in front of somebody on whom you'd like to make a good impression. Who cares. We're all humans and we all make mistakes. Learn to laugh at yourself; being able to take things in stride is attractive in a person. And if the other person can't appreciate that, then very possibly they aren't worth your time. More importantly, get over this "crush" bullshit. Either grow a spine and say something to them (even if you get shot down- then you can move on with your life instead of obsessing over one person) or learn to live alone with your cats.

myhairynutsack 0

If people talking about crushes bothers you, maybe you need to find another website. duh.

kellster 2

That is so incredibly ridiculous. Of you, I mean. WTF were you thinking????? And who takes their LAPTOP to the bathroom with them???? Put the damned thing down with a "brb", and then come back. That's all it takes. UNPLUG. YOU'LL LIVE.