By Anonymous - 04/09/2010 19:16 - United States

Today, I was on a plane when I suddenly felt the need to use the toilet. I didn't make it in time and I had to spend the remainder of my trip in soiled clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 843
You deserved it 16 265

Same thing different taste

Comments

How long was your flight? are we talking commuter distance in soiled clothes or international?

pachecogirl 0

wtf is wrong with u man? jesus god man get a hold of yerself and ur bodily functions.

angreen21 0

That sucks horribly, and is the argument against airlines like Ryanair planning on removing all but one toilet on an aircraft. For the people who are saying YDI for not holding on, there's a bunch of reasons why this could have come as a surprise, even something as simple as eating something slightly sketchy at breakfast. Lighten up - it's not like she'd have planned this.

How old are you? If you JUST felt the need to go to the toilet, I doubt you couldn't hold it in for a few minutes until you got the bathroom. People with normal bladders can usually hold it in for more than just a few minutes.

But just look at what you said. People with NORMAL bladders. Maybe her's isn't. At least not right now. Maybe she has an infection or something. OP, FYL but you might want to get that checked out by a doctor.

heyyitshannah 0

we were in the car for a trip to Broadway. the George Washington bridge was under construction so it was another 4 hour wait to get across. my sister had to go to the bathroom so badly, she peed in the seat of a rental car. she had to sit in pee for 8 hours b4 we got to a bathroom...it could be worse, op.

Schizomaniac 24
FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

43- no it really couldn't. and if I were your sis I would have gotten out grabbed a coat to cover the front and peed next to the car. and op is worse cuz they shat themself and there could have been turbulance so the seatbelt sign might have been on although in that situation op should hve said that it was an emergancy. but bright side you probably won't ever see those people again.

F whoever's life that had to set next to you, op!!!! *stinky*