By tacoboy - 21/08/2009 08:06 - United States

Today, I was on a date with a girl I've had feelings for since I was 14 (I'm 22). I took her out to dinner, then to a movie that we both liked and had a few drinks afterwards. I thought it was going really well until I was driving her home and she asked to be dropped off at her boyfriend's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 185
You deserved it 6 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to let that one go and find somebody who doesn't use people for free meals, entertainment and drinks.

Youve had feelings for her for 8 years, but you didnt know she was dating someone?

Comments

citycrazed25 0

I would have to say 8 years is a long time and if she hasnt fallen for you already i think its time to move on....also how didnt you kno she had a boyfriend? She went on a "date" with you when she had a boyfriend thats cheating and she could do the same to you i say just move on...lots of other girls out there

YDI for being a lazy, incompetent stalker. That girl ******* belongs to you, and you have to keep track of her. If you knew what you were doing, you'd know the boyfriend's name, address, work/school address, penis size, preferred sex positions, etc. If you don't know this stuff, you are just not making the effort to be with the girl who belongs to you, and the only girl in the world that can make your life worth living. Now, get some high-powered binoculars and night-vision goggles and start making the rest of us creepy stalkers proud of you!

citycrazed25 0

hahahahaha true....i dont really think he tried to get with her

Don't forget the shrine in his mothers basement dedicated to the girl, complete with scented candles and a sacrifice each full moon. =)

citycrazed25 0

but im just guessing that if you want to be with someone you would want to find out if they are with someone already

Cool. You know about the old-fashioned old-school stalker! Today's so-called stalkers are mostly a bunch of limp-dick pansies who do all their creeper work online from the comfort of their computers. If the basement shrine doesn't include a jar of his beloved's pee, he's just not worth a shit.

prabhpreet_s 0

Can I just say... THANK YOU for saying "had feelings for" instead of "totally omgz in lurrrve with" a girl you've never dated. Anyway, wow, that sucks. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between a "just friends" day out and a date when you don't know whether someone's already involved.

ultraslick 0

i'm not going to trash you for taking 8 years to ask this girl out but if you knew her that long didn't you know she had a boyfriend?

babumocha 0

anyone ever stop to think that maybe they were friends in high school but have lost touch since then and happened to run into each other.. just because he has liked her since he was 14 doesn't mean he is a creepy stalker and has to know everything about her life. and she's not a bad person for not saying she had a boyfriend from the beginning, she obviously has no clue about his feelings towards her so she could have just thought it was a chance to catch up with an old friend who offered to pay for an evening of fun. also, it is possible to have a couple drinks in a short amount of time and still be fine to drive... it's called beer, and most of the shit they serve in bars has pathetic alcohol content percentages.

YDI for being in love with the same girl for 8 years, and not knowing that she had a boyfriend to be able to avoid this stupidity. Move the **** on.

MoMoJones 0

grammar nazi's out today? OP this sucks but then again u could find another girl