By Octobre - 07/03/2010 01:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was massively hungover and driving home. I had a strong suspicion that I was gonna ralph so I was smart and pulled over. I emptied the contents of my stomach into a shopping bag and was proud I didn't make a mess all over the car. Seconds later, the bottom of the bag gave out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 616
You deserved it 28 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you do it in a bag that was in your car? You pulled over, throw up outside of your car.

why were you even driving while you were heavily hungover in the first place? didn't you take drivers ed??? #1 rule: don't drive when you're drunk/hungover, dummy!!

Comments

it's called common sense. use it. get out of the car.

"Ralph". Haven't heard that one in a loooong time. Points for saying it, OP. But really, YDI for getting drunk and hungover in the first place and not pulling over to puke outside.

holly_chi 0

you're just mad because you're not old enough to drink.

@12: I fail to see how her comment is anywhere near bickering. I also fail to see why she makes you feel ashamed of your hair color... Huh. I fail.

hansbans11 0

I come on here when I get a little bored and every single time I see snickerdoodles stupid comments followed by someone bashing her. I find it pretty funny.

True, Ive never read so many negative comments as those meant for Snooks. in each post she gets a piece of someones mind.

That person was waaaaaaaaay too drunk, Bickerdoodles, so iylt would be hard to open the door AND stick their head out. Trust me on this one.

dynky 3

puking in bags... we've all been there.

Being mean to terrible people is fun.

why were you even driving while you were heavily hungover in the first place? didn't you take drivers ed??? #1 rule: don't drive when you're drunk/hungover, dummy!!

Gavik 0

Fag! A Hangover and being drunk are completely different, FAG!

Gavik 0

It's no different than driving with a cold. By your standards, 90% of the people on the road shouldn't be driving (which I'll agree with, but for different reasons). Also, #32 (Hereby known as fag), I use the term fag because it offends fags like you, FAG!

snickerdoodles ur so hot and smart marry me I'll make ur bed rock:p

I prefer the shoulder of the road and puking out the passenger side door... done this a few times... YDI for being so arrogant to think you could harf inside the car without getting harf all over the inside of the car...