By Krissy - 25/01/2010 08:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was making love to my boyfriend on the back bumper of my car. After he finished he told me he felt like he was riding a seahorse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 533
You deserved it 4 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know if that is good or bad... Seahorses rule!

perdix 29

What a crazy, random simile! What does that even mean? Does he want to be pregnant with your babies? Pack on a few more pounds and he'll compare you to a sea cow. Oh, the Hugh Manatee!

Comments

yakturk43 0

save a horse ride this seahorse??? YDI

maybe he felt like he was in Disney land with lil mermaid hoping he doesn't catch sebastien and his crab friends.

HeeeB21 0

if he said u rode like a seahorse that means ur top heavy lol

mrbutterz 0

" today I was making love to my boyfriend on the back bumper of my car..." WTF? anyone else find that odd, get in the car or something, the hood mabey, but the bumper?

lolthatsucks101 0

seriously! i was wondering about that.. wonder where the car was parked..

*maybe I don't mean to be a bitch, it just bugged me, sorry ^^"

Orlinda 2

WTF the back bumper???? are you stupid??? how is that possible

How is that possible??? Idk, are YOU stupid??

This makes absolutely no sense. I dont get it at all. Hmmm...try to make a point next time

phanatic62 0

I'm pretty sure the phrases "making love" and "on the back bumper of my car" have never before been in the same sentence. Don't kid yourself - you were getting screwed, banged, drilled, nailed or ****** on the back bumper of your car. I doubt this was the place where some wonderful seahorse lovemaking was happening.

how does he know what riding a seahorse feels like?? no offence but, you seriously need a more mature boyfriend..