By noname - 07/11/2010 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was mad at my mother. Why? We went to parent-teacher interviews, and she told my math teacher that she should allow bathroom breaks because I have a "very heavy menstrual flow." My teacher suggested I eat more red meat. They got into a seven-minute argument about this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 130
You deserved it 2 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

btnhdude 0

it will make fun of the blood and make it feel bad about being a liquid, causing blood type OwNed 2, it's really not a rare blood type but I don't have it.

Comments

SparklingSarah 0

I would never talk to my mother again if I were you! I mean, can't you deal with that stuff on your own?! Your mom needs to understand that maybe it could, I don't know, possibly, maybe, EMBARRASS YOU?!

SparklingSarah 0

#79, here in america, we just call it math. No s. You are most likely either an American nerd, English, or australian. Technically, YOU fail because you are trying to correct something that is already correct because the author was most likely American.

Huh? That makes no sense. Although you were replying to someone who made a stupid comment anyway, I still can't help but point out that the Americanised way of saying it is still wrong - we shorten it from "mathematics", not "mathematic" (not a word), which is why "maths" is correct.

the OP was from canada so that makes her canadian

Evangeline1 0

I feel your pain:):( Btw, I'm from bc too:):)

BBYgirl_22 3

there's a condition where you bleed continuously, and/or have a very very heavy flow... called menorrhagia. it can be pretty bad.. my sister has it and she's on her period for atleast a month straight, heavy the whole time.

She was just trying to help. You shouldn't be embarassed of your period. Every woman has one.

crazyrunnergirl 7

Hey, at least you know someone cares about your bladder!

Y'all are all ganging up on her. She's not the one complaining about her flow and talking about it. Her mom is.