By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I was lying on the couch with my boyfriend and was feeling tired, so I got a soda. I sat back down and surprised him with a passionate kiss. I also surprised him when I suddenly burped right into his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 184
You deserved it 47 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hardly worth getting upset over; that's one of the little moments you'll come to cherish in a relationship. I wish I had a girl to burp in my mouth. That ... didn't ... come out right ....

Comments

Haha, this is totally something my girlfriend would do. Really pretty harmless, and cause for a good laugh.

Really? These are the FMLs that get posted these days? Pathetic

#57 she "birth" in your mouth. i just wonder how she accidently gave birth in your mouth. burped doesnt equal birth. epic failure

You're the girl. You can get away with far more than that. But if he did it to you...

pwnrzero 0

*cough* you do realize that a burp is essentially a fart, but out of your mouth.

brittbrittT 0

i really don't understand why would break up with partner just because something like this happened. i find very funny and kinda cute and surprising (mostly because burps *like this one could be very fast and unexpected **especially during movement) it's a good thing its a soda burp and not anything thing else, because if u decided to kiss ur boyfriend after eating seafood, garlic and or anything else that smells revolting, EPIC FAILURE!!! *just by being stupid* if ur boyfriend did it to u, then its kinda another story in my opinion...

marisa_shini 0

Ha, story of my life. Unless your boyfriend is a sissy and doesn't laugh at inconvenient bodily functions, you have nothing to worry about!

vag_fml 0

what does being tired have to do with drinking a soda?

haha for the record i would not be offended if my gf did this to me, even if it was on purpose...would prolly just laugh my ass off