By EFFED4LIFE - 11/03/2009 05:33 - United States

Today, I was late to school for the third time this week because my alarm clock didn't go off. I clearly remembered setting it, so I videotaped myself sleeping. It turns out I've been turning off my alarm clock in my sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 091
You deserved it 13 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

I do that ALL the time. What you need to do is set the one by your bed (the one I assume you are turning off), and then set another one across the room about five minutes later so you have to get up and turn it off. Between the two of them and having to walk across the room, it should wake you up. If it doesn't, set another across the room.

Comments

Wow, this used to always happen to me, I wonder if I was turning it off in my sleep also...

damnn_it 0

you videotaped yourself sleeping? you're kind of creepy

AlmostHuman123 0

Wait? You video-taped yourself sleeping? Thats sort of wierd..

Aw_shoot 0

I do that too... I have to set 4 alarms every day.

Haha, this is why my father bought me a Clocky alarm clock. The one that falls off the table and runs around the room.

keyinhand 0

I HATE THAT! I don't turn it off, I just don't wake up. The neighbors eventually bang on the wall.

eeh. I've done that. Just move your alarm clock to somewhere else in your room. That way you'll hafta get up to turn it off.

Lovebug9 0

I have to set four alarms to wake up on time because I do that every morning. Even if I set it across the room, I will wake up late not remembering the alarm even going off. =/ It's a problem.