By mustanggt - 10/07/2012 15:39 - United States - La Porte

Today, I was in traffic court trying to get out of a ticket. The judge called my defense "complete, unadulterated bullshit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 849
You deserved it 31 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CoolRainbowdash 15

I'm out of order? You're out of order! This whole damn court room is out of order!!!

Comments

Maybe it was "complete, unadulterated bullshit."

hateevryone 14

I'm sorry, I can't agree with this. The last time I got a ticket I was given the ticket and told 'plead and then we'll tell you how much it is' Looking into it, I found out the ticket could have easily cost me 5-600 dollars, and 4-5 points ( 72 in a 55), I fought the ticket, and got it reduced, ended up paying 120 and 1 point. I guess the point is, even if they *reduce* your fines/points you're better off then not doing anything, because if they throw the book at you it can really really suck.

ADiNozzo 1

Don't feel bad I got a ticket today as well.

medichick 5
thatoneguy79 10

I believe the appropriate pun here is, "that about summons it up."

FireFlie07 20

This is why you get a lawyer.

I got a ticket for 37 over in a 55. talked my way from serious trouble. guess you're not as smooth. fyl.

Why were you driving that fast? The reason everyone's saying YDI is because he got the ticket in the first place.

Getjynxd 2

100 bucks for a traffic lawyer is the best action. Well the best action other than doin the speed linit

noisebox 1

You should have told him ' that's what the ticket is"......