By Anonymous - 03/04/2011 09:35 - Australia

Today, I was in the shower 'grooming' myself for my second anniversary with my boyfriend. Halfway through the hot water ran out. I now have the choice of going with the low 'half-fro' or risking hypothermia. My boyfriend thinks hypothermia would be the better option. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 577
You deserved it 28 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kaitlyn3xo 0

don't be a baby just finish up quick, your not gonna get hypothermia from a cold shower

maybe wait a few minutes for the water to heat up, or tell him to deal with it.

Comments

#143 Exactly. What a ******* drama queen.

MissSunny 6

Have u ever heard of a sink? A vagine should be well groomed at all costs. Take one for the team! lol

Egnar 19

I'm not going to comment on whether or not you should or shouldn't keep yourself well groomed. I'll ignore that, and, without looking can be 160 other people beat me to the punch. I will however question the validity of your statement on hypothermia. I've taken cold showers before, some people even prefer cold showers. . .Hell, cold showers are better for your skin in general. How friggen cold is the water in Australia, compared to the rest of the world that your water causes conditions akin to falling into a frozen lake?

hypothermia my ass... grow some and take a cold shower

You are an ignorant nerd too. Hypothermia starts to kill when your core body temp hits 95 degrees. It is hard for that to happen... because it takes a lot of time for the core temp to reach 95 degrees... but it all depends on how cold is the water.

edteach 0

lol technically hypothermia is a danger when immersed in water less then 80 degrees, even in waters at or slightly above 80 it's easy to get chilled.... but you can stay there or hours, I've exp'ed that as a navy diver... however never bc of a cold shower... lol that's so candy assed it's funny

heathersmorin 0

Did you think of waiting 15-20 minutes for the water the heat up then getting back in shower to finish up your lady-scaping? YDI for being an idiot.

Apparently everyone must be a teen or something because most people I know prefer a bit of a bush. Funny I listened to an argument the other day that guys who like their women clean shaven are showing signs of pedophilia. A woman said this but still funny nonetheless.

of course you prefer bush.. look at your face. but no .. hair is absolutely repulsing

You should go to a show in Chicago. Any punk, metal, and country show and you'll find alot of guys like me.

with you there. trim, but for gods sake don't shave.

heathersmorin 0

I prefer to be clean shaven. I can't stand anything over like 1/4 inch. My husband doesn't mind it clean shaven, because that's my preference. However, he does like it better with a little bit of hair, not a bush, just a little. He does say when it is freshly shaven I look like a 5 year old, and it freaks him out. LoL. I guess it all depends on everyones personal prefence not was someone else thinks you should do!

The guys I've been with have liked it clean shaven, as do I. It just feels cleaner having nothing there.

FYL for having a boyfriend that wants your snatch to look like a prepubescent little girl's. Nasty. >.

Why is it nasty? Some people just prefer it. It's one of the most popular waxes women get these days (I manage a spa and it's our top selling service) AND most of the women are doing it for themselves anyway, not their men (some do). Not to mention, everythings generally cleaner when women groom down their (either waxing or trimming). Maybe you should be less judgemental and learn how to say "to each is own."

199 - Everything's cleaner if you wax or shave? I have to disagree. It's not cleaner at all. What makes a woman clean is how often she showers and washes herself. You work in a spa and don't know this?

SofaKingHappy 0

whats with all the pube repated fmls today