By Anonymous - 03/04/2011 09:35 - Australia

Today, I was in the shower 'grooming' myself for my second anniversary with my boyfriend. Halfway through the hot water ran out. I now have the choice of going with the low 'half-fro' or risking hypothermia. My boyfriend thinks hypothermia would be the better option. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 577
You deserved it 28 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kaitlyn3xo 0

don't be a baby just finish up quick, your not gonna get hypothermia from a cold shower

maybe wait a few minutes for the water to heat up, or tell him to deal with it.

Comments

your bf is an idiot. and there are so many trolls commenting on this!

serenity40 6

why did you let your hair down there get that long? that's just nasty.

Well damn, how hairy do you get? I don't think hypothermia would set in that quickly!

richboii 0

But everyone once she shaves where will the crabs live!

Do what I do and just always shave it all off.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Get some duct tape and rip that fur off, just like they did in Spongebob.

really? hypothermia? you could take that shower outside in russia, you still wouldn't get hypothermia. you need to be wet and FREEZING. not just cold. seriously, my house by the time i have a shower theres five minutes of hot water left. know how long i shower? half an hour. dont be a wuss.

Bullshit. You are saying cold temperature cannot kill you? It has nothing to do with wet or dry... hypo/hyper thermia has EVERYTHING to do with temperature and time. Stick to something you know. You won't sound like a teen who has no credibility.

also, it IS possible to shave without being IN the shower, just use shaving cream and rinse the razor in the cold water. jesus christ, im a guy and i know that, how the hell can you not?

Like everyone else has said, ydi for being such a moron- a cold shower will NOT give you hypothermia. And if you let it grow out long enough to be a full on 'fro' I can't blame your bf for wanting you to finish the job when you actually shave.

Griggy 0

that just means he cares more about your health than the state of your ******.