This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lauris1306 - 31/01/2012 07:03 - Canada

Today, I was in the car with my cousin and we saw a family of three. They were all really fat and the lady was holding 2 boxes of pizza. I rolled down the window and screamed "fatasses" as loud as I could while my cousin drove off. They were going to the same house we were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 864
You deserved it 95 150

Top comments

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

Comments

050294 0

And the dick-of-the-year award goes to... *dramatic drumroll*

hunter989 0

Discretion is not quite outmoded yet, but on a punk, bully, and dumbass such as yourself, it might just be a long concept anyway. YDI.

You're an ignorant asshole, in no way is that an FML for you.

This isn't an FML. YDI for being an asshole. Grow the **** up.

ipwnallmen 10

twinkle toes said it all, and then some. dont be rude, they prolly stuggle every day.

That's true, i'm sure lifting all those donuts into their faces can become pretty tiresome...

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

That is so immature! Really? Because all bigger people eat donuts everyday and do nothing else. How old are you? 12? You being a total asshole is going to come back to you and bite you on your pathetic ass. Have fun being alone for the rest of your wasteful life.

Ya know who else is alone..? Fat people

So, if I'm driving down the road and I see the OP, I'll feel entitled to roll down the window and scream "JACKASS!".

ipwnallmen 10
quinz 4

This should read: "Today, I realized that I have such low self-confidence that I have to be extremely rude to strangers to make myself look good in front of my cousin. FML" Seriously though, that was just plain rude and YDI.

geordieboysgirl 0

Just what I was thinking - low self-confidence and generally a twat.

SouthernPride410 0

YDI. Dude, you don't say that to people. they might have a thyroid condition or something. but I'm done bitching, that's hilarious! Embarrasing!