This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lauris1306 - 31/01/2012 07:03 - Canada

Today, I was in the car with my cousin and we saw a family of three. They were all really fat and the lady was holding 2 boxes of pizza. I rolled down the window and screamed "fatasses" as loud as I could while my cousin drove off. They were going to the same house we were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 864
You deserved it 95 150

Top comments

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

Comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

Fat people are the victim when they are made fun of like that. Some fat people are happy with the way they are and have confidence that a lot of skinny people don't have.

wow maybe ur insecure with urself and that's why u hav to make fun of others!!

if you were harrassed for bieng fat, didnt it make you feel horrible? why would you want to do thar to someone else? jerk.

cherryblossoms 0

What is it with people who want people to feel sorry for them when they do something nasty? 'ONOEZ, I STABBED YOU IN THE FACE AND NOW I'M GONNA GET ARRESTED. MY LIFE IS HORRIBLE' Well maybe if you didn't do it in the first place? How would you feel if someone was insulting you? If you'd feel bad, why do it to other people? That's a disgusting thing to do, and you should know better than to do that.

RDR, you're such a winner. you've managed to piss off all of these people with your clever, witty remarks. you are hilarious, sir. I salute you.

050294 0

No, he doesn't piss me off, he's boring and unoriginal, not to mention repetitive. Let me guess; this is RDR on an alt account praising himself?

it's not witty and clever because it's original, it's witty and clever because it managed to upset so many people.