This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lauris1306 - 31/01/2012 07:03 - Canada

Today, I was in the car with my cousin and we saw a family of three. They were all really fat and the lady was holding 2 boxes of pizza. I rolled down the window and screamed "fatasses" as loud as I could while my cousin drove off. They were going to the same house we were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 864
You deserved it 95 150

Top comments

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

Comments

OP, I love you. Making the world skinny again, one douchebag remark at a time!

YDI for going to the same house house as fat people.

Them going to the same house doesn't make them any less fat does it? Oh, I see, you wouldn't yell the truth if you can actually get punished for it! You so deserved this you little big-mouthed chicken!

hollly cow ppl.. the responses are supposed to refer to the OP ..lol ppl start fighting in the responses.. but yea O WOW YDI!!!

tothetest300 0

you sound like such a frikking bitch!

*clears throat* Dear OP, I must say that you sir or madam, are a complete asshole. While true that with the invention of the computer and cars which make people more lazy and the fact that cheap junkfood is becoming quite the norm in familes, that gives you no right to insult a person for being overweight. Being skinny and good looking may get you far in life but looks fade away with age. It's better to be fat and happy than to be skinny and depressed due to being obsessed with looking good. May I ask for you to remove yourself from the genepool. Yours truly, Abby Lynn. PS: Did I mention you're an asshole?

youngbutwise15 is just upset because he/she too is a fatty boom boom and is trying to defend his/her orca family.

Meh, I've heard better insults from a chicken salad sandwich. Oh, and thank you for insulting my caring father ad loving mom even though she has bad breathing problems and has to use a air machine to breathe every day. Thaks for also insulting my loving 4 older brothers, one of which is austistic. Please go rot in Hell. I thank you.

I'm sorry to hear that everyone in your family is fat and retarded? Is that what you're looking for?

I believe she was looking for some signs of intelligence and higher thought that might lend itself to compassion, but clearly she's missed the mark in looking here. All I can say to the original post is that this hardly counts as a ******* over of your life. So you acted like an immature brat and then, coming to the realization that you would have to meet these people face to face and therefore had to accept that they're human beings with actual feelings and not just some joke you passed by in your car, you felt a sliver of decency that allowed you - just for a fleeting moment, apparently - the capacity to feel embarrassment at treating others in such a disgusting, hateful manner. Luckily this new realization of compassion didn't last long, as evident by the fact that you quickly logged on to FML to complain about how you were forced to see your behavior as childish and hurtful when you should have been able to simply go through your day without ever facing the consequences of your actions. FYL, indeed, since it seems you don't have to intelligence needed to realize that this should be a lesson on how to treat others and instead are self centered enough to only care how it effected you. That really is a sad state.

princessradtech 0