This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lauris1306 - 31/01/2012 07:03 - Canada

Today, I was in the car with my cousin and we saw a family of three. They were all really fat and the lady was holding 2 boxes of pizza. I rolled down the window and screamed "fatasses" as loud as I could while my cousin drove off. They were going to the same house we were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 864
You deserved it 95 150

Top comments

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

Comments

one night you're gonna be walking down an alley and they will show up and eat you! oh wait... they wouldn't be able to fit down the alley. never mind. they deserve it for letting themselves be fat. just as on most fmls where the OP is fat, most people say they deserve it.

Sexyshiet 0

You are such a dumb ass and you have no idea i became Belimic because i used to be fat and i couldnt take the harassmen from people like u i hope that oneday you could see what it is like and btw some fat people have health issues as to y they r fat so u just need to shut upcayse you have no idea what you are talking about

toyaz1 0

you totally deserved that for being an ass..... I'm just sayin....

why did anyone 'agree, your life sucks' to this? Oh no, you insulted someone and had to face them later. Imagine how they feel - F their life more like!

wow... some people are rude. truffle shuffle?? seriously?

ducky3620 0

wtf is wrong with you? who r u to judge if somebody else is overweight? thats just rude and obnoxious.

akathebest1 0
Serafie 0

What the HELL is wrong with you?

I'm sure you've heard the adage about it being easier to destroy something than it is to create it. Creating requires a coherent, concerted, conscious effort while destroying requires only blind rage. It is very telling about you as a person that you chose the latter. Find a way to build your own worth so you don't feel compelled to lower someone else's.

I feel badly for you. Your remarks had the opposite intended effect.