This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lauris1306 - 31/01/2012 07:03 - Canada

Today, I was in the car with my cousin and we saw a family of three. They were all really fat and the lady was holding 2 boxes of pizza. I rolled down the window and screamed "fatasses" as loud as I could while my cousin drove off. They were going to the same house we were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 864
You deserved it 95 150

Top comments

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

Comments

Shystai 0

They're gonna eat you, get ready

ninjagerbilsunit 0

lolz totally even though no clue what your talking about :)

Ajjas013 6

I have no clue either =( All I know is there's gonna be a threesome. Maybe a fivesome. And if OP's mom joins in... Sixsome.

JaquanKennedyFML 0

RDR435 wins, for doing the Goonies reference. All the rest og you lose, for not getting it.

Ajjas your the ugliest ******* kid I've ever seen

Soybean254 0

coming from the guy who has a picture of a dog for his profile

WeanedOnMethane 0

What is the matter with dog pics? Would you rather Ninja Turtles?

Ajjas013 6

johnw11. That almost hurt my feelings. You're a stupid ******* idiot. Put some more effort in your trolling you selfish, arrogant asshole. Besides I don't look like that anymore. Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean you have to point it out. What the **** is wrong with you? What's wrong with you're ******* dog picture? I hope it is your dog because it's a ******* retarted dog. I hope it gets AIDS... From you. Because that's the only ass you're ever gonna get.

rachexl 0

that was mean. i think hes quite nice looking.

Whatever you want to make-believe princess.

Johnw11, how the **** do you make fun of someone when your picture is of a damn dog? We all know your a bitch already, no reason for the cross refrence.

Ajjas013 6

Thanks guys. You're so nice =D

YDI and how did you or your friend not realize it wasn't the house yall had to go to

PottentialFML 0

Actually ajijas ir what ever tour name is, his profile pic is a dog because it reminds him of when he does your slutty mom doggy style.

If I knew how to change my pic I would ******, and I can guarantee you I get more pussy than you do, I'll change my picture if your going to whin because trust me I'm not a dirty kid like you.

afarr 0

johnw1: I get awl teh pussy right now -_- Anyways,like my picture?

WorkThatButt 2

I wouldve wiped the floor with yo' skinny ass, fag

yourefreakindumb 0

He doesn't look like that anymore, he's uglier. Cause if he was attractive now, he would have used that picture. But he's uglier now so that's the most attractive picture of himself that he could find.

@191 nooooo don't blame the doggie!!!!! :(

#251 is probably right. HAHAHAH, that was funny. Ajjas013 totally deserved that for the stupid comments he made prior. Nice job johnw11! OT: OP, try to learn to be respectful.

#228 - So why do you have a profile pic up if you "don't know how to change it"? Did your mommy do it for you?

tb15 0

He had no place insulting you, but don't take it out on the adorable doggy

OP you deserve it. BTW I feel like Caretaker from TLY. Stop all the fighting! Can't we all just get along!

You want him to rape his dog? in the butt?

dude ajjas... theres no such thing as a sixsome. its called an orgy

bigone135 0

hey I want to see more how bout' u cummmm over to my house I suck dick and swallow

that doesn't seem much like an "almost" hurt your feelings to me. taking things a little personal?

Aggriken 0

that dog on johnw11s pic is probably his moms yearbook picture. back when she looked her "best"

ASA5G 2

lol why do you automatically go for how much pussy you get? that has nothing to do with the conversation clearly.

Dude I get more pussy than all of you... because my grandma's a cat lady.

the idiot who asked me if my mom does my fml picture...just so you know before you go flaming off like a loser, it's because I use my iPhone for fmls so you can't do it, but thanks for the attempt at a stab loser...?

Like what the heck are commenting on? theirs like 6 cases of your mom and 5 cases of pussy and 9 cases of flame. all this under a reply of wow?

lol how cum ever1 voted YDi? it's not his fault fat ppl can't stop eatin n happen to go to the same party for more food

easy "did u call me a fattass as you drove off?" your replay " no I said nice ass" and ;) lol

Ajjas013 6

First of all, I can't take another picture. The camera on my computer isn't working right now. If it was however, I would've taken one and switched it out already. Second of all, # 302, LMFAOOO.

Alijas I think that's bs but I won't start flaming. Can we just share the love people?

Ajjas013 6

It's actually not bs but I guess you're right... I'm not really mad lol.

You are such a ********. You deserve all the embarassment you get out of that one.

greendaygirl999 5

if it's more than four it's an orgy

Why were yall going to the same placee?

NickK49 0

Wow! You called them fat! Someone give this 5-year-old kid a lollipop!

asscheaks 0

It's people like OP that disgust me. What was your purpose yelling at those people? To make fun of them....you're how old? In case you didn't notice, the world is made up of all kinds of people who are different sizes, colours, and ages. Just because they're 'fat' doesn't make them any less human than the next person. You know, it's usually people who are insecure with themselves that feel the need to make fun of others to help their own self-esteem. Cheaper than a shrink right?! Grow up!

That's very rude. They could've had some sort of disability or something. Just because someone isn't as skinny as a supermodel doesn't mean they're lower than you. Show some respect. Serves you right, OP.

OP it's people like you that piss me off you ******. Do you know how much words like that can hurt? You're an asshole who's head deserves to be smashed into glass and you go into a coma for 15 years so you can never gain a wife asshole. When people say shit like that I get very pissed. If I ever saw you irl I would take a crowbar, smash your face, and ban your head with a car door repeatitdly because you do not know how much words hurt. People like you are the reason why mankind is starting to be so stupid. Do everyone a favour and smash your head into glass till you pass out. Asshole

I just realized how mean my comment is and I am very sorry if I hurt your feelings OP. I get defensive when people do things like that. If you guys have not noticed, good people make mistakes. OP could be a great person but they made a mistake. But you deserved it OP.

agreed. what gain could you get from that?

CyclonePsycho 1

Not to mention a total wimp. Are you that much of a pussy that you have to run and hide every time you insult someone? Don't talk about people unless you have the balls to say it to their face and give them a chance to respond.

TrekkieGirl 0

OP, YDI and so does your cousin for being rude and obnoxious! Hope that family ripped you a new one.

I agree. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

you do realise not all teenagers aren't immature arseholes, don't you?

Never implied they were 16... It doesn't even say how old the OP was. If you want to pick on fat kids RDR, go for it. I suggest you do it in front of their fat parents. Post the outcome here. I'm sure it will be FML worthy, but I imagine most of your votes will be YDI's.

doink 0

RDR, you are a real winner. I'd like to take you home to meet my parents. *rolls eyes*

My guess is RDR is 15 or so, skinny and acne covered and works at a fast food joint, and the guy he makes fun of is probably his shift supervisor that he really only talks about with his other high school drop out mates about behind his back where they come up with eloquent and cutting insults along the lines of "fatass" and "tubby". Generalisation maybe, but that's just the impression his posts give.

You'll probably have better luck convincing your shift manager with your drop out mates.

Better luck than you convincing your shift manager he should listen to the high school drop out he tells to flip burgers? Yeah, no shit I would.

Actually all are, even if not as overt as this. It's an unfortunately part of the maturation process.

RDR435 you should know when you get your arse kick and keep it low, cause that is exactly what TWINKLESTAR did and you know it, her description of you is exactly who you are, pathetic.

No, I guess to be perfectly honest I don't think you could've made another year. Somehow I get the feeling the closest thing to a Masters degree you have is the crayon drawing your mom hung on the fridge door, and that no one will be too upset if it ends up in shredded pieces after you're done having a tantrum about losing an internet argument.

you've probably still a virgin. actually, most likely you are.

rdr wins for being the funniest in these replies.

Not as much as I was loved by your mommy, but yeah, still quite a bit.

o0XMzMayX0o 0

lol yup going to college is not a 6 yr old job! trust me a guy as imature as he Is will not get far and he is probably a twig and picks on fat people to me himself feel better!

o0XMzMayX0o 0

no not really I actually have a life I can't keep on checking this thing just to see wat u say

daaaamn ur insultin these ppl left n rite

iamelrebel 0
yourefreakindumb 0

You're a real piece of shit. Why the hell would you hope for an innocent dog to get AIDS through ***********? **** you. It was a cute dog.

tb15 0

RD, I demand you play your rib cage like a xylophone for my amusement. your not the only one who can be condescending. bwah ha ha ha! btw, 248 was talking about aajas not you, Being-self-centered-made-you-look-like-an-idiot Five! (that was supposed to be like a type of high five in case you didn't get that)

Guys remember, can't you read the sign? " Don't feed the troll." Cmon RDR what's up with the mom jokes? I mean we got past that in fifth grade. It evolved into That's What She Said. Get with the times, man.

If ALL your comments were deleted, i wouldn't be able to reply to this now. Also, I'm all for trolling, but be original. Continuously repeating your one shining moment get's old. Find some new material and then try again.

afarr 0

shut the hell up rdr or ill nuke all the americans doing the truffle shuffle

LovelyBizarre 0

TwinkleStar You Are Very Pretty :)

TRJADN 0
Hot_Gurl4556 0
Jack2theBauer 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Uhm, I'm sorry but no they don't. That is a complete jerk move on this persons part. How did OP know that the family just ate alot, because of the pizza? Sorry but that's not how it works. Some people have terrible metabolisms and eat anyway. Many suicides are caused by being made fun of for being fat.

Well obesity is a serious issue, op definitely had that coming

DeepSouthEmo 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DasTo 0

Damn right. Just another lesson of the day.