This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lauris1306 - 31/01/2012 07:03 - Canada

Today, I was in the car with my cousin and we saw a family of three. They were all really fat and the lady was holding 2 boxes of pizza. I rolled down the window and screamed "fatasses" as loud as I could while my cousin drove off. They were going to the same house we were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 864
You deserved it 95 150

Top comments

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

Comments

daniryu 0

So, you can yell out of a window as long as you never have to see the person, yes? Well, my dear, you are a pathetic, narrow-minded, benighted, intolerant, shoal excuse for anything. It's terribly sad that you thought in any way that your little comment would be funny, witty, or that it would make you look cool. Sadly, I believe the human race has hit an age where being a total ass is considered comedy. (I hope it's only a phase.) No doubt you're probably a little high school freshman who hasn't really left grade school behind yet, and can't make any decent friends so you have to pull stunts like this to convince yourself you have any worth whatsoever. You probably sit alone in your room at night and wonder why you're a total loser while planning out who you can insult tomorrow without worry of getting whipped. And for that, I don't feel sorry for you. One day, though, you'll learn that there are certain people you just don't mess with. & you'll probably learn the hard way. Grow up.

LoonyLuna123 0

I hope they recognize you and sit on you while they eat all the pizza . Maybe we'll all get lucky and they eat you next .

you're a ******* prick. that kind of thing really can emotionally scar people for years dude. **** off and worry about your own life.

Very heartless. When you truly believe in yourself you don't have to put others down. It's okay ,because I know Jesus will make you pay for this. May God have mercy on your soul-though you don't deserve it.

"Jesus will make you pay for this"?! Jesus loves him. he's not going to make him "pay". he's going to forgive him. And continue loving him.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You absolutely deserved whatever you got. What an incredible display of immaturity.