This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By lauris1306 - 31/01/2012 07:03 - Canada

Today, I was in the car with my cousin and we saw a family of three. They were all really fat and the lady was holding 2 boxes of pizza. I rolled down the window and screamed "fatasses" as loud as I could while my cousin drove off. They were going to the same house we were. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 864
You deserved it 95 150

Top comments

If you didn't think it was appropriate to go up and harass them again when you were both at the same house, you obviously didn't think it was appropriate to do the first time. Pathetic enough you would insult random people(I'm guessing a child as well) but even sadder you'd only do this when not confronted with them to hear their response.

Comments

050294 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
050294 0

Not really. Lrn2troll, ******.

Grither76 0

Maybe, but you're definitely a loser

hijueputa 0

RDR, know when to quit, you have been vanquished, Twinkle has totally kicked your ass, your immature and childlish comebacks are lame, the truth has been said and you have been Owned!

hijueputa 0

ha ha ha, so obvious you're a loser, also the biggest troll I've seen, we'll stop feeding you now you obvious troll, go crawl under momma's skirt and cry yourself to sleep. good look with being a virgin and good luck with your trolling. Queer!

hijueputa 0

I am not a racist either, I didn't mean to sound racist against gays, in fact RD, I admire your courage, coming out like that, it takes a lot of guts to tell the world that you are a homosexual, actually you should thank me for helping you come out. Nobody should ever judge you for loving **** if you're man. Sorry for calling you virgin too, I am sure your cherry has been popped, I hope it was a good experince and not too painful. Well RD, darling, good luck with gobbling tons of **** and tickling balls, don't forget to get lots of lube.

mj2123 0

Wow, you really are an asshole. You totally deserved this. Also, I hope one of them sat on you.

Maybe your logic of fat people being the "victim" is the reason why 30% of Americans are considered overweight now? Maybe OP wanted to address that fact so that maybe, just maybe, they'll realize they should have a little more portion control...

laurr_rawrs 0

you so obviously deserve it for being pathetic, insecure douche bags who bully other people. this FML actually sickens me.

How can you be so rude and horrible? Just because someone's different than you doesn't mean you can just tell them they're fat! You are probably fat too. You asshole.

tick_tock 0

Wow, you are a total dick bag. This is most definitely not an FML, unless it is in the sense that your life is ****** because you are a pathetic asshole who will never amount to anything. Since when did making people feel subhuman become funny? Perhaps it is in your twisted mind, but it isn't and someday this will all come back to you, karma my friend. Just wait.

Unfortunately, sometimes the truth hurts...but there's no need to sugarcoat it to make others feel better about themselves, keep it blunt and to the point. I make fun of my own dumb ass everyday, grow a thicker skin. One more thing in regards to your karma comment; if you had anything higher than just a high school diploma or ever took classes in religion surely you'd know that karma, if one believes in it, does not affect one's lifetime....it skews their reincarnation one way or the other...

mj2123 0

"The truth hurts?' THAT'S your defense for someone being a complete asshole? It doesn't matter if the people were fat or not - it's not the OP's job to tell random strangers that they're fat. I'm pretty sure they already know.

FMLable 0

They're going to the same house as the OP. It's a pretty clear inference that they're bringing the pizzas for the gathering - in the car the OP said they had them, not that they were eating them. Masters Degree? Really? Seems that you're lacking basic reading comprehension, and although being an immature prick isn't something that'll inhibit your ability to earn a degree, a lack of reading comprehension generally would. Maybe you should check if it's accredited, I'm having my doubts.

FMLable 0

Also, the Holocaust reference here is disgusting.

dat was low..yu dnt c ppl rolling dwn their windows wen they pass yu screaming "ugly b****"!!!

ipwnallmen 10
perfectwinds 0

Translation: That was low. You don't see people rolling down their windows when they pass you screaming "ugly bitch"!!! I should get paid for translation dumbass. =P

mcicycool 0

I say YDI for being the dousche bags in cars that yell stupid shit at people just walking by

Dear OP: you are a massive ******* ****. That is all.

mj2123 0

Do gay people deserve to be harassed because of their sexuality? Do black people deserve to be harassed because of their skin color? No. (And if you said yes, you're an asshole.) It's no different with fat people. You have NO IDEA why people are fat, and it doesn't really matter anyway. Harassing them, making them feel ashamed of who they are and less than human is disgusting and pathetic. Nobody deserves to be harassed or invites harassment simply by virtue of who they are, and anyone who thinks they do needs to take a good hard look in themselves to figure out why he/she feels the need to tear other people down.

mj2123 0

WTF? This was supposed to be in response to #75, not #74.