By dontworrybehappy - 28/08/2010 06:07 - United States

Today, I was in the car going to a concert with my family. I was listening to my iPod, when the wheel broke and I couldn't change the song. So for the rest of the trip, I was stuck either listening to my parents arguing, or Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin on repeat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 977
You deserved it 6 148

Same thing different taste

Comments

Schizomaniac 24

He mattman, he looks like he could crush the both of us with his eyelash.

lol wow that sucks that's why u should always leave it on shuffle

You had a one-song playlist, and that was the song? Fail right there. And if you didn't have a playlist selected, the iPod should have played the entire library.

boatkicker 4

Perhaps they had it set to one-song repeat, for some song they were listening to before, and then were just clicking through songs afterward, instead of listening to them repeat.

If you have it on a one-song repeat then you should be able to cope with hearing that song over and over again. Because if you're going to just search through the playlist anyway, you might as well have not set it to repeat. Also, OP, you should have politely asked your parents to stop arguing. Or maybe somehow helped them resolve the arguement.

heyyitshannah 0

why the hell cood yew not change the somg?? makes 0 sense okay.

Could have been worse you could have been stuck with a Beiber song instead haha

I would rather listen to justin bieber over any song by usher. Just sayin.

Ya that would have been alot worse but why couldn't you change the song?

geek_squad1017 0

aww this sucks but at least u have your family be happy!