By Anonymous - 01/07/2009 19:18 - United States

Today, I was in my new boyfriend's apartment for the first time. As I was flipping through his photo albums, I came across one full of disturbingly candid pictures of me. I found some as early as my trip to the state fair, three years ago. I met my boyfriend two months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 169 369
You deserved it 11 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

looks like he's been stalking you o_O

katekappy 0

Thats creepy!! What did u do??

Comments

Animati0n 0

That's not awkward whatsoever. :/ I wonder how he got those pictures.

I would suggest that when your home check outside to make sure he's not there and lock up everything at night!

More like change the lock. XD Most good stalkers get into your place...

run away while you're still alive! but seriously. that's not ok...run away and get safe.

if he was dangerous she would be dead.

Noxx_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MSJ91 1

they only MET two months before, and the photos are CANDID. It isn't like her parents gave him class photos of her. Still, it doesn't mean they can't work it out.

deliciouskaek 1

#18 :: She's only known him 2 months, let alone been dating him. He's not that significant. This is only appropriate after they've been seeing each other a while, he's met her parents, they've had time to go through old albums and he secretly made one of the two of them. Two months into knowing her name, this type of thing is ******* creepy. @ OP :: Be afraid. Be very afraid.

#18 she said she met him 2 months ago. Those pictures are from 3 years ago. How would he have gotten them. She didn't over react it's kinda creepy for someone you just met to have those kinda pictures. I honestly have no suggestions or advice for the OP. I just hope you are safe

theflamezbegin 0

Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word candid.

Rainbowarrior_fml 0

Obviously you don't know candid has two meanings. Nice try though.

Summer_NightsXD 0

Yeah apperantly u dont kno the meaning of CANDID. I can honestly say I have never taken pics of someone for 3 years before I met them.

You didn't read the FML. She'd only known him for two months when she was invited over to his house, and discovered all of the pictures. Think about it... he has pictures of her from three years back and she's only known him for two months? Stalker.

With that logic, you must be a creepy stalker too!

Were all these pictures on facebook? He could have potentially gotten them after you started dating.

This is a good point. You sure he didn't get them online or off your friends etc?

MSJ91 1

If they were on FaceBook, I'm sure she would have recognized them, and candid photos tend to mean that the subject wasn't aware that someone was taking a picture of them.

dancing_bear 0

Even if he got them off her facebook after she met him, making up an entire album of pictures of her when they've only known each other two months (and so presumably been dating for less) is still pretty creepy.

Yeah, that's true. I guess it's just wishful thinking for the OP. Still, I'd highly prefer the slightly creepy "Oh hai, I made albums out of your facebook pictures without you knowing" to the very creepy "I've been stalking you for three years and you never knew." OP, give us an update!

OMG. hahhaha. wtf that is sooo wierd. i wonder what he has to say about it.

itsgen 16

omg freaken dump him believe me you dnt need a stalker bf the realitionship isnt gonna last or get better

FrostyNorth 0

To quote, iirc, Scary Movie: "Run bitch, runnn!!"