By areyouserial - 05/12/2011 13:21 - United States

Today, Santa ran over my foot with a Segway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 227
You deserved it 3 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Goddess_Rummy 13

Is it because you have been naughty this year?

Comments

Goddess_Rummy 13

Is it because you have been naughty this year?

I guess he got tired of the sleigh after all these years

bizarre_ftw 21

How the hell is that better than a lump of coal?! I'll take soot over pain any day

At least your foot didn't get run over by a reindeer.

The_Troller 14

Santa probably weighs more than a reindeer... At least if he needs a Segway to get around.

Hmmmmm Santa seems to be a naughty boy this year

That was his gift for you this year -.-

Jdimp 1

all I for Christmas is a broken foot, a broken foot, a broken foot

Yeah! All he for christmas is a broken foot, a broken foot, a broken foot.

Why would anyone want a broken foot for Christmas?

nixter5 18

Hey, he writes better than Rebecca Black.

Op: OW! WTH!! Santa: Bitch better believe now.

either you have 3 legs or you're a retard

It was a weeping and a moaning and a gnashing if teeth... believe! Believe!

Idk man blitzer is ******* crazy when hes sober. I don't want to imagine win he's drunk. Oh god it would be another holocaust

He just wanted to pay you back for the cheep store cookies u left out last year they wear dry and had 2 manny nuts santas all about moist and well balanced cookies!

The recession hit all of us hard. No doubt he couldn't afford Reindeer anymore. The insurance must have been huge.

Who needs a sleigh and reindeers when you have a segway.

I believe the proper term would be "reindeer"

Would you care to guess how many ***** I give? I'll give you a hint; It's less than 1 and ends with zero.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Well he does have to go fast. Do you realize how long ots going to take him to deliver presents to the world on a Segway?

On Donner and Blitzen! How sad. "On Segway!" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Docbastard, where is the coke-bottle?

iKickKixy 3

At least its just your foot Op, my Grandma got run over by a reindeer coming to our house on Christmas Eve.

They can say theres no such thing as Santa, but as for you and Grandma, you believe.