By starboy - 10/03/2012 06:50 - United States

Today, I was humming the Star Wars theme song while on the bus. When my stop came I walked down the aisle only to hear a girl mutter, "The virginity is strong in this one." She's right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 203
You deserved it 20 168

Same thing different taste

Comments

perdix 29

That wouldn't be hard to guess since you look like the love child of Yoda and Chewbacca.

DKjazz 20

Fur and wrinkles? Sounds like a pug.

Wait.. Today's Saturday, what are you doing on a bus? X)

Gee maybe OP was on a public transportation bus that run every day of the week.

ssnowywinter 0

I bet you think you're real clever, don't you 14?

Wait...this is FML. What are you doing asking stupid questions?

14: - An FML isn't always published to the site on the day it was submitted. Chances are, this happened to OP a few days ago. - In any case, lots of people use the bus on weekends. Surprisingly, they are used for more than just travelling to school/work.

Gee, I wonder. I don't know what rock you live under, but people go to work on Saturday.

KiwiKitten 2

That's kinda hilariously adorable. If I heard a guy doing that, I would think it's cute :)

whitey53 5

The bitch force is strong in that one, young padawan.

There are plenty of female Star Wars fans out there, OP. Just make sure the first one you kiss doesn't turn out to be your sister.

Laurenlou 24

@53 the actual quote is "no, I am your father".

SLEinTN 7

Doc, I love your sense of humor and your blog.

muffinXmonster 12

Death grip that ass lord vader

muffinXmonster 12

This is true And I have a strong feeling he would try to use the Jedi mind trick haha

Waves hand* "you will give me your number"

Epsilonyx 15

Hahahah, that's great. Did you respond with "The **** shut up, you must. Hmmmmm."?

Omg! lol, I so wish I had thought of that quote!

Keep your head up! It will happen when the time is right ;)

ravenevercross 19

Nice avatar. And you're right. Being a virgin isn't a bad thing OP. You'll lose it eventually. Hopefully to someone who actually cares about you. It'll be much better that way.

Dude, you just ignored a girl that recognizes the Star Wars theme and knows her memes. You totally deserve this one.