By Anonymous - 14/05/2009 17:13 - United States

Today, I was home on leave and having breakfast with my parents and my younger brothers. I guess I got too used to the rougher language around the Army barracks where I'm stationed. At the breakfast table I asked my Mom to "pass me the f***ing butter". FML
I agree, your life sucks 484
You deserved it 181

Top comments

HAHAHAHA nice one. I was at my mom's and accidentally said her cat is so ******* cute.

That almost happened to me too when I was back on leave a few months ago.

Comments

#6 you obviously are an idiot and thanks you for serving our country =D

Not an FML unless she went and got you some Vaseline!

single4life_fml 0

#62 why don't you lick my ass.

whererthefriends 0

I'm sure you do know better than to talk like that in front of your family, so I can't say "YDI." (Plus, I don't know if I can say 'YDI' to a soldier!) Besides, I know firsthand how easy it is to pick up rougher language when you're surrounded by it, and how that rough language just begins to fit into everyday conversation! You're ******--from serving our country. I think your family, and the rest of the world, can/should forgive you 100 times over.

you guys all need to chill and thank him for ******* fighting for our country. i mean jesus christ, at least he's STILL ALIVE. so what if he picked up some bad language over seas? Hell if I came home on leave and all the extra baggage I had were a few more cuss words in my vocabulary I think my parents would be happier than pigs in shit. Give it a rest for god sakes. And for all of you who said "YDI" to a ******* soldier? go burn in hell.

Being a soldier doesn't give him a free pass to do whatever he wants. If we think he deserves it, we're going to click YDI.

shadow_duv 0

yeah, i don't blame you. If I ever went into the army and came back I would probably be trying to talknormal again for the next few months

Eh, big deal, I'm sure she understands.

joeyzlife 0

seriously thats not bad at all.

What is so bad about this? Really strict parents?