By Anonymous - 14/05/2009 17:13 - United States

Today, I was home on leave and having breakfast with my parents and my younger brothers. I guess I got too used to the rougher language around the Army barracks where I'm stationed. At the breakfast table I asked my Mom to "pass me the f***ing butter". FML
I agree, your life sucks 484
You deserved it 181

Top comments

HAHAHAHA nice one. I was at my mom's and accidentally said her cat is so ******* cute.

That almost happened to me too when I was back on leave a few months ago.

Comments

#6 - I'm guessing they mean #5... happens every now and then, usually in the first 30 or so minutes of an FML's life... where posts end up changing numbers at least ten or so times. Don't take it personally, it wasn't directed at you, just your post and #5's post changed places once or twice while others were posting.

Is ******* butter better/different than regular butter?

I2OI3 0

Swear away man! Thanks for f*cking serving our country. :)

Hahahaha, woowwww, I can see myself doing that, I'm not in the army though.

_cheeseballs 0

This is the second fml to make me laugh out loud. :)

mrhahn530 0

Number 6, kindly go **** yourself. If you had even .1% of the strength and bravery it takes to leave everything behind and fight for your country you MIGHT be passable as a human being. As it is you should hold your breath as much as possible to save the oxygen for people who deserve it.

Hahahahahahaha LOLz ! totally agreed with #1 SO FYl & YDI for you !

mixedcalibaby 0

#48 that's wassup. And YDI, OP, but that sucks lol

taureau139 0

just wanna give a big **** you to #6... thats all.