By Anonymous - 14/05/2009 17:13 - United States

Today, I was home on leave and having breakfast with my parents and my younger brothers. I guess I got too used to the rougher language around the Army barracks where I'm stationed. At the breakfast table I asked my Mom to "pass me the f***ing butter". FML
I agree, your life sucks 484
You deserved it 181

Top comments

HAHAHAHA nice one. I was at my mom's and accidentally said her cat is so ******* cute.

That almost happened to me too when I was back on leave a few months ago.

Comments

xilyfmlx 0

ROFL hahha this made me laugh thanks for serving (:

Blue_Coconuts 7

Man I swear so much now, it's not even funny, I wouldn't worry about it. I swear, everyone in my platoon uses the word "****" instead of the word "Um".. I can usually censor myself when I get home, but not always. My parents understand though, and don't mind if I swear in front of them. I'm more careful around my little brother though. It sounds funny though. "Mom, I'm going to go get some ffffffffin gas.".. I'm usually good at catching myself after the first letter.

lilactress717 1

Thanks for serving our country =) But I still said YDI, lol!

infantrygirl 0

Haha, that sucks. But thank you for your service!

Kloogermister69 0

well dude you need to learn to separate military life and home life YDI

ilovefmlife 0

lol FYL and thank you for your service (:

mom pass me the ******* butter awesome

marinesgirl9 0

haha that's awesome! Yeah being around Marines all the time i get that language too. my poor mom when she calls :P Thanks for your service too man! :)

I've done this too coming back from college. The way I talk around my parents is the complete opposite of how I talk to my dormmates, so I'll let a few slip before I adjust back. Needless to say, it's awkward.