By neverbeenkissed - 03/07/2009 20:09 - United States

Today, I was helping my friend with her little sister's birthday party. We were playing a game where you get up and switch seats if you've done a certain thing. One girl said to switch if you've kissed a boy. I watched as 18 12-year-olds switched seats with each other. I stayed sitting. I'm 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 131
You deserved it 9 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Singularity_fml 0

Aww, you're just waiting for a good person to come along. =) Don't worry, your life's not f*****.

falleninlove21 0

thats really not so bad...i have a friend thats 22 that hasn't kissed a boy. dont think of it as a bad thing...she doesn't. the right guy just hasn't come along yet :) a first kiss should be special

Comments

kopei 0

I played that before. o: Haha, don't worry. They're going to be corner walkers and you're going to have a happy life with ONE man, maybe. c:

lilyy_luver 0

aww i'm sorry. ): that's kinda embarrassing.... but at least that means you're waiting for the right person! & not rushing it.

wow that is so embarassing! sorry, but at least you can find someone you really want to kiss :)

tenthmuse 0

I can't imagine they were all telling the truth XD and even if they were, that's ridiculous. I would've been right with you, I'm almost 19 and just got my first one last September.

I agree. I think everyone lies on those things anyway. I may have had my first kiss at eleven, but I don't think it's really all that big a deal. I'm not the same person I was then, and I'm certainly not with the same guy now. It's not about what age you've been kissed, but when you find and kiss the right person, regardless of age. That's all that really matters in the end.

OP, you think thats bad? i had my first kiss in grade 2, who turned out to be gay (but we all new that anyways.) and havent been kissed since....

If this embarrasses you so much you should have lied.

cima3695 0

Awh. Ha don't worry I haven't kissed a guy either and I'm 15. I doubt any guys'll kiss me by the time I'm 17.

reject_rox 0

Oh the youth today Dx Lol, no worries, I'm 17 and waiting for the right guy :)

Common_Sense 0

Haha, those girls are probably just lying to impress their friends.

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

yeah. im 17. havent kissed a girl. sucks, but w/e. and im pretty sure that most of them were just bullshitting, i highly doubt that all of them kissed a guy.

bearforce_1 0

it's okay sweetheart, i haven't kissed anyone either... honestly it terrifies me

Why does it terrify you? Kissing somebody special to you is an amazing feeling. Especially the first time.

bearforce_1 0

To me, the pressure to 'perform well' completely and totally destroys any anticipation I might have felt. I am probably alone on this.

I felt like that before I'd kissed anyone too. Believe me, most people do. My advice would be to, when it happens, just go with it. It WILL just come naturally. Someone who deserves you to kiss them will not put any pressure on you, and will love you however you kiss. And anyway, when you find that someone, practice makes perfect! That's the most fun part.

I wouldn't have thought first kisses were all that involved anyway... You don't really have to 'perform' anything, and it all comes to you in your own way and you do what feels good and right. It's nothing to be scared about, unless you accidently bob when he weaves.

'unless you accidently bob when he weaves' Haaaha!! That made me laugh a lot. Never put an 'unless' when attempting to relieve someone's fears.

I was quoting a movie. Hahaha. But you've really got nothing to worry about. Promise. ( :

milgalo 0
Cloudy_fml 0

it's more whether you're naturally good or not. that, or do your first kiss while drunk. then you have an excuse if it goes badly