By piratequeen - 07/08/2009 17:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my husband. As I was undressing, he said, "Arr, I spy me some booty!" I let it go, I'm used to his embarassing pirate talk. But as he orgasmed, he screamed, "I'VE FOUND THE BURIED TREASURE!" My neighbors heard in the apartment next door and called to let me know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 162
You deserved it 7 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hermyoni 0

That is funny. Not only because your husband has a pirate fetish but because your neighbors overheard it.

unkinged44 0

also when u have an ****** yell THAR SHE BLOWS

Comments

YDI for that perverted Spongebob fantasy FML you also made the other day.

Yarrgghh!! Be your neighbors lobsters? We'll send em on thar way to ole' Davy jones's lockarr! Plunders and booty far the lot of ya! Garr!!

Are you kidding? That's not embarrassing at all! Your husband is the BEST!!!

suprabuddha 10

You should have sex with me instead of your husband.

silent__scream 0

lol! that's hilarious. i can totally relate though. my boyfriend had the word "pirate" across his chest with a skull and crossbones. i also bought him two bumperstickers, one reading "surrender the booty" because he has a huge flag hanging in his room that says that. the other saying "my other car is a pirate ship" because we saw that one at taco bell and he wanted me to steal it for him. i could totally see my boyfriend saying something like that durig sex.

anonymous3000_fml 0

no one cares about the bumper stickers that you bought your boyfriend. and seriously, learn how to proofread before posting: durig? not a word. but this FML is hilarious! not really much of an FML though, except FYL for getting to know your neighbors to the point where they have your phone number. or FYL for having a listed phone number if you don't know them. and if you don't know them, then who gives a shit what they think?

I'M A PUSSY PIRATE, MY NAME'S JACK SPARROW /awesome reference

If you don't like his pirate shit, turn him into the RIAA!