By happyharriet - 16/04/2009 02:32 - United States

Today, I was having a panic attack so I called my parents. My brother answered to say my parents couldn't come to the phone because they were watching 24. Its ten o'clock and 24 is not on now. They were watching 24 on TiVo and couldn't pause it to come to the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 750
You deserved it 5 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sammyg 0

i think Jack needs their support more then you, he is constantly in danger of death.

don't mess with anyone when its bauer hour

Comments

Cormophyte 0

Everyone I know who has panic attacks is nervous and edgy and has no idea how to take things in stride. Take a deep breath and thank whatever god you believe in that you're not in africa being hunted down because of your ethnicity, or you're not in jail for a crime you didn't commit, or you don't have one of any number of real problems. Get a grip and learn to deal with your problems yourself, because even if someone's willing to help you, nobody really wants to.

yet another retard with no understanding about how your brain works. go look up what chemicals are involved in creating panic and anxiety in the brain and tell me of an easy way to get over them

Don_fml 0

I have the feeling that this is not the first time you've called home with a panic attack... I'm betting you're such a drama queen that they give it all the attention it deserves.

I'd say F your parents life for you interrupting 24. Jack Bauer trumps all

You're starting to sound like Bauer's dramatic and tiresome Wife (R.I.P.) and mouth-breathing daughter. Somebody call a Waaaaaaaaabulance!!!!! /Bauer and Almeda are the authors and editors of B.A.M. - Bad Ass Monthly. //Seriously, panic attacks suck. Don't wish them on anyone.

ohhhhshizzz 0

#28: you aren't funny. #43: go play in some traffic. Dude 24 isn't interesting, I wish ER was still on. Or The Secret Life of the American Teenager, yeahhh that was an amazing show! But it really isn't next time the 'rents call say you are too busy masturbating to talk. Or say that you are in an interting part of a book and you can't talk either. That is ****** up though. I'd bitch them out for weeks on end.

#56 go play in a trash compactor or try and do something useful with your miserable pathetic life.

How can someone deserve this? You often can't control panic attacks, your parents are ******* douchebags! FYL

xThatRandomGirlx 0

Hope you're feeling better now :-) Anyone on here saying that the OP deserves this needs to reevaluate their life.

Its always possible that your parents are stupid and don't understand technology.

hannahleigh 0

#56 really? The Secret Life of the American Teenager? really? I get ER (great show) but you'd choose a show that's had one season with Molly Ringwald about a preggers teen over Kiefer Sutherland and John Voight? Come on... really?

ohhhhshizzz 0

#60: dude I'm 14, it appeals to me. & ER appealed to me because I'd watch it with my mom but I don't even know who Kiefer Sutehrland is and I've tried watching 24. Booooringg.