By happyharriet - 16/04/2009 02:32 - United States

Today, I was having a panic attack so I called my parents. My brother answered to say my parents couldn't come to the phone because they were watching 24. Its ten o'clock and 24 is not on now. They were watching 24 on TiVo and couldn't pause it to come to the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 750
You deserved it 5 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sammyg 0

i think Jack needs their support more then you, he is constantly in danger of death.

don't mess with anyone when its bauer hour

Comments

poolshark 0

#13- I didn't think anyone knew who L7 was anymore. The masses ARE asses... and now that song will be in my head all day.

13, 15 and 20, you need to grow up! 28 and 29 obviously don't understand either. Panic attacks are real and often uncontrollable, even sometimes with medication. I have a friend whose heart races, has chest pains and breaks out in a cold sweat during her attacks. It happens at the drop of a hat for no reason. You can't fake that for attention. However I do agree that if your family is umsympathetic to your condition you should find an alternate resource for when you are going through an attack. Support groups are a great source of strength.

to continue on with the L7 theme: your parents should have made your shit list by now for that tv addicted lameness.. so next time you have a panic attack, and your family's got you pissed, get out a pen and write out a list...of all the people who won't be missed...

You're obviously too needy. They were doing you a favour by making you deal with things on your own. Good luck in life, you'll obviously need it.

poolshark 0

You're right neener... Poetic justice will come in time and she'll just have to laugh.

elemenopyqrstuv 0

sorry but I'm with them.... I always watch 24 on tivo and I never pause it for anything. It's just wayyy too intense you can't just pause Jack Bauer.

poolshark 0

I apologize in advance for another slightly off topic comment, but has anyone ever seen the episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where Dennis and Frank pretend to be cops and adopt that bad ass junk yard cat that was born in a puddle of gasoline and name it Lieutenant Jack Bower? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

hannahleigh 0

in the parents' defense: 24 is completely amazing! they were busy freaking out over jack crying and tony being a terrorist again! also, calm down people... no one's saying panic attacks aren't real. we're just laughing at the addicting power of bauer :)

molly1708 0

haha i can 100% relate. my mother is obsessed

open_eyed_dream 0

how can you inturrupt 24?! silly person. jack bauer is kick ass. but yeah usually calling the ambulence is the better option.