By happyharriet - 16/04/2009 02:32 - United States

Today, I was having a panic attack so I called my parents. My brother answered to say my parents couldn't come to the phone because they were watching 24. Its ten o'clock and 24 is not on now. They were watching 24 on TiVo and couldn't pause it to come to the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 750
You deserved it 5 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sammyg 0

i think Jack needs their support more then you, he is constantly in danger of death.

don't mess with anyone when its bauer hour

Comments

Parents come in an assortment of assholes these days..

thewhorocks 0

no you seriously deserve that, if anyone tried to talk to me during 24 I punch them. so just turning you down is nowhere as bad as it could be. call back when something less interesting is on.

Dude. It's 24. Jack is dying of a disease.

Didn't have to look at the name to know this FML was written by a girl.

Honestly, anyone who thinks that this person deserved it is, in my honest opinion, pants on head retarded or an asshat. Seriously, a panic attack is something that should not be blown off for ANY TV show. Ever. Not even 24. Regardless of Jack Bauer's badassery.

Komatose 0

OMG! That same thing happened to me! But I was just getting really sick. It was 24 too! My mom yelled at me for getting sick while she was wathing it. Damn 24!

ozymandias_fml 0

It's ok. Them not babying you is a good thing -- it will force you to grow up and stop having panic attacks. It's never good for adults to pay attention to attention getting devices like that. It only encourages them.

you can't deny that that episode was pretty good.

Everyone knows that 24 ends at 10:00, which is when your panic attack started. Now be honest...Were you having a panic attacks b/c... 1) Jack is dying 2) Tony is a traitor 3) Kim is back and she's hot, for someone on 24 4) You're a pussy